Tranziq

Ingress Beta

Posted this on Google+ in hopes of getting an invite...

20130110_164639.jpg

I am finally Level 4. I've been playing this game every evening for just under a week now. My neighborhood has about 11 portals within a square mile, however my Galaxy Nexus keeps dropping its 3G for several minutes at a time. Really sucks.

Last night I got together with some random people in the Jack London district of Oakland California. Had a solid LTE signal the entire time. Playing this game with pre-NV 3G vs LTE is like night and day. Goes from being a pretty frustrating experience to a responsive fun game. I really can't wait for San Francisco to get LTE.

One thing to remember though. Wear layers and gloves when you're playing this game at night in the winter. It got down to 27F before I called it quits and went home.

e9a2u2yb.jpg

I need a life. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Posted this on Google+ in hopes of getting an invite...

20130110_164639.jpg

I can get you one tonight if nothings come your way by then :)

your items from hacking are determined by the level of the portal/resonators. if you hack a portal with 8 lvl 6 resonators, youll get lvl 6 items all day. If the resonators on the portal vary, your items after hacking will too.. but still accordingly to what level resonators are placed.

you may be correct in that you cannot acquire items higher than your current level.. im not 100% on that. I've always been the highest level player, at least in the States. (First to level 8)

This is incorrect. I hack all the time and I receive lv3 and 4 items.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Holding true to my promise. I have a spare invite. the next person to send me a PM with something cool in it I will send them an invite. Best of luck to all

• Like 1

Holding true to my promise. I have a spare invite. the next person to send me a PM with something cool in it I will send them an invite. Best of luck to all

But only if you are from Central Indiana...

;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

But only if you are from Central Indiana...

;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Nice Robert, this is open for anyone but I am quite partial to anyone that will be joining the resistance!

Nice Robert, this is open for anyone but I am quite partial to anyone that will be joining the resistance!

Go LA resistance haha I'm playing right now in DT Chicago

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by mellimel2212

I got my invite. Was it someone in here?

Viva la Resistance!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

Well, I'm a n00b, but I'm getting the hang of ingress. I found a couple unclaimed portals by my work that I am going to grab tomorrow. Met up with a level 3 guy who heads up a little resistance group in the area. Everything is enlightened here, so once I level up and get some gear... its time to tear some stuff up! LOL

• Like 1

I got an invite, not I just keep forgetting to turn it on when I leave the house

Lmao I hope I get my invite soon. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Lmao I hope I get my invite soon. Sounds like a lot of fun.

It's not fun at all.. It's more like crack. It has taken me off this site and I'm just getting back now

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

It's not fun at all.. It's more like crack. It has taken me off this site and I'm just getting back now

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It is like crack... we are going out bursting tomorrow to take back some sites we lost today

If anyone needs an invite let me know. Only one requirement... You must go resistance ;-)

Just send me a PM with your email address

Sent from my LG Optimus G

• Like 1

If anyone needs an invite let me know. Only one requirement... You must go resistance ;-)

I too will give out an invite or 2 or 3 or 4...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That's my requirement also lol.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Victory LTE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I think the invites are coming immediately upon request now. At least mine did and my girlfriend's did.