Network Vision/LTE - Washington DC Market

dstrait

Become a sponsor and you will see the progress in our NV Sites Complete thread. Sensorly only shows what people report.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Hey Robert 1 question i would like to know how much money you have to donate to become a sponsor and what are the advantages of being so?

Hey Robert 1 question i would like to know how much money you have to donate to become a sponsor and what are the advantages of being so?

I think all your Sponsor questions can be answered here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I was mapping it while is was running hopefully it went thru. Otherwise i, i would map it next time i go for a run.

Looks like your mapping did show up a bit on Sensorly. I'd be very curious to see how close this signal gets to Manassas. It doesn't look like it will get to Woodbridge based on the little bit that's showed up on Sensorly.

Anyone else have issues with mapping sensorly on CM10.1? I've been picking up LTE around Takoma Park for about three weeks and it seems to be expanding, but I haven't been able to map it.

Anyone else have issues with mapping sensorly on CM10.1? I've been picking up LTE around Takoma Park for about three weeks and it seems to be expanding, but I haven't been able to map it.

I was running AOKP when trying to do some mapping and nothing would ever show either. Sensorly would look like it was running too and tell me it was adding points. Just kind of brushed it off though.

I was booking it into DC yesterday and picked up LTE on 267 between Herndon and Reston. I just happened to notice because I was checking traffic patterns in Navigation. Oddly enough, my Evo 4G LTE (still running GB) switched between 3G, LTE, and back to 3G smoothly and without hesitation.

Meanwhile, in DC, I've yet to pick up even a hint of LTE and constantly rocking the Airplane mode toggle.

I _love_ DC. /s

Stopped on the train at Silver Spring, looked down and saw I had 4G! It went away as we were stopped, but I've never been able to pull it that far north. Unfortunately couldn't map it because I can't get a GPS lock without a window seat.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Stopped on the train at Silver Spring, looked down and saw I had 4G!

I was driving on East-West Highway between Georgia and Colesville yesterday and saw LTE too. No sensorly for iPhone 5 unfortunately.

LTE on 14th and W. -89dbm signal. Some nice speeds too.

B64ps.png

Edit: Full bars LTE signal in Silver Spring at Georgia and Colesville. Having some fun in DC today. Visited ICE! 2012 at the Gaylord today. It was really really cold. Like below freezing cold. I was all bundled up, 3 layers.

• Like 2

Seeing abnormal speeds in my house in rockville can that mean something good usually I get very slow speeds but I can surf the web no problem but know nothing can that mean something is going on?

I have noticed in downtown Frederick that the 3G has definitely improved over what it normally is. But seems like the LTE roll out in Gaithersburg will end in Frederick and probably wont be till Christmas 2013 if I am lucky. Man I hate waiting.

I have noticed in downtown Frederick that the 3G has definitely improved over what it normally is. But seems like the LTE roll out in Gaithersburg will end in Frederick and probably wont be till Christmas 2013 if I am lucky. Man I hate waiting.

Frederick is part of the DC market, and the rollout is active in your town. I wouldn't be surprise to see LTE signals showing up in Frederick within a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Frederick is part of the DC market, and the rollout is active in your town. I wouldn't be surprise to see LTE signals showing up in Frederick within a couple of weeks.

I will get on with the sensorly mapping as much as I can when it does hit.

Anyone able to get over near the Convention Center? It looks like we should have that tower broadcasting LTE. Makes sense because of the plethora of Government customers that are in 'TechWorld.' I believe Sprint also has a corporate office in that building.

I'm going to take the scenic route home tonight and see what I can find.