Network Vision/LTE - Washington DC Market

dstrait

Crickets? Check out the Baltimore thread. :P

The cricket is dead over there. Just swept him into the dustpan.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

The retuned around Herndon, you will notice some new points going thru a neighborhood that I did on Sensorly. Soon as I step outside the door at home. 4g symbol lights up.

dy4a9e8y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sensorly is showing some very HOT LTE to the NW of Dulles airport on Old Ox Rd. Looks like some new LTE there.

I'll take a little drive sometime next weekend to map out the area to see how it is. Weird work schedule this week and last.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone ever gotten an LG Viper with the latest ICS update (or without it for that matter) to get an LTE connection in this area? I live right near Dulles and drove down old ox today without a peep of a LG Signal on the phone or sensorly.

Days pass and nothing no new LTE suburbs 3G slow as hell lets see when they start here

They've already started, and have been for months. In fact, if you look at Sensorly, you can even see fleeting glimpses of LTE in Rockville, MD.You probably also have a bunch of 3G upgrades in your own neck of the woods. Rockville is probably a lot easier to get backhaul in than out there (but still DC market) places like Purcellville.

Was it up? And is it LTE? That would be nice. Especially for testing LTE under pressure.

I saw at least four AT&T COWs along with Verizon (walked around the mall yesterday afternoon before lockdown).... I guess Sprint was trying to hide them from me.