Administrator Limited Availability

S4GRU

Attention All:

Due to an aggressive schedule this week with work, doctor appointments because of a prolonged illness and personal commitments the first half of the week and family and travel plans the second part of the week and weekend, my availability to respond to posts, PM's and emails will be limited. I thank you in advance for your understanding.

May you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday week. My best to you and yours.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 23

Robert, you are without a doubt the hardest working man in 4G... I know one of the things I am thankful for this year is I am thankful that I have this community to increase my knowledge and have stimulating conversations, with a little humor mixed in also...

Thank you Robert, for putting this community together and all the countless hours you put into the site, thanks to the sources who take risks to provide the information for which we thirst, thanks to the staff for the many hours they volunteer, thanks to the sponsors for "keeping the lights on" and thank you to everyone who adds to the community. This is a website and group of people that I am definitely proud to be a member.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

• Like 19

Robert, you are without a doubt the hardest working man in 4G... I know one of the things I am thankful for this year is I am thankful that I have this community to increase my knowledge and have stimulating conversations, with a little humor mixed in also...

Thank you Robert, for putting this community together and all the countless hours you put into the site, thanks to the sources who take risks to provide the information for which we thirst, thanks to the staff for the many hours they volunteer, thanks to the sponsors for "keeping the lights on" and thank you to everyone who adds to the community. This is a website and group of people that I am definitely proud to be a member.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Well that saves me a lot of typing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

• Like 5

Due to an aggressive schedule this week with work, doctor appointments because of a prolonged illness and personal commitments the first half of the week and family and travel plans the second part of the week and weekend, my availability to respond to posts, PM's and emails will be limited. I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! :w00t: Robert, how can you do this to us? Aren't the 7,001 of us your family? We look up to you like a father!!! A week without Robert is like a week without ... without ... without LTE!!! What could possibly be more important than your 7,001 Network Vision Children???!!! We are devastated!!! We have nothing, nothing to be thankful for!!! This is obviously a Japanese plot to destroy the very fabric of our addiction!!! Woe, Woe, Woe! are we!!

(Oh, and have a wonderful week, and thank you for everything you do for us, the addicted!)

• Like 2

Worry not. Scott and I will be here to "get medieval on the ass" of anyone who steps out of line.

;)

AJ

• Like 6

NSFW (too much "pulp" for that):

AJ

• Like 2

Take all the time you need, Robert.

I don't expect to hear so much as a *PEEP* out of you until at least next week.

Let your minions flog the peasants in your absence, and don't worry.

Sent from Photon Q LTE - Tapatalk

• Like 1

Take all the time you need, Robert.

I don't expect to hear so much as a *PEEP* out of you until at least next week.

Let your minions flog the peasants in your absence, and don't worry.

Sent from Photon Q LTE - Tapatalk

Flog the peasants? Don't give AJ any ideas now.

• Like 1

Flog the peasants? Don't give AJ any ideas now.

[in my best Butt-head voice]

Flog the bishop? Heh heh heh heh...

AJ

• Like 1