Flashing a Different PRL

Tomas

He hasn't posted since May 2013. Personally, if you want a different PRL, as long as you aren't using a roaming one all the time, then flash a different one. And you still have a Photon Q? Those phones are obsolete compared to today's higher powered tri-band phones. You can always consider one of them.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

I actually just got my new Photon Q (bought on ebay so no contract) back in May. Previously I was still on my Epic 4G for the past 4 years. I refuse to upgrade unless they come out with a new QWERTY phone so I will be on the Photon for a while. Tried touch screen and just hate it. I don't know how any power user could like it but that's just me.

I actually just got my new Photon Q (bought on ebay so no contract) back in May. Previously I was still on my Epic 4G for the past 4 years. I refuse to upgrade unless they come out with a new QWERTY phone so I will be on the Photon for a while. Tried touch screen and just hate it. I don't know how any power user could like it but that's just me.

Some flagships have Bluetooth keyboard cases that slide out that I hear work really well. Do some research and see what might work for you. I don't think anyone is going to release smartphones with built in keyboards going forward. Not enough demand anymore.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2