kckid

Jelly Bean for our HTC EVO 4G LTE??

Im still doubtful that this update will appear today. Too many typos and errors in the "announcement" to be true. This is my opinion, please dont attack me. Now if it does happen to be correct, I'll be just as happy as the rest of you.

No need to attack anyone... I'll guess we will all wait and see what happens.... :rolleyes:

As the donut turns...

According to peeps on Android Central that have been calling in, there is an update scheduled today - but it will be available in different areas at different times.

As the donut turns...

According to peeps on Android Central that have been calling in, there is an update scheduled today - but it will be available in different areas at different times.

Makes sense. Otherwise we will be overloading the servers.....

...also, it was mentioned that when the SIII was scheduled for an update on Oct 15th, updates didn't start rolling out until Oct 16th around 1:20am...

It seems to be eminent that an update is comming....(today, tomorrow, next week...) no reason to loose any sleep over it... :lol:

I feel sorry for Sprint tech support now... They are probably getting massive calls asking about the update.... (If I were one of the tech support guys, I will get up and say.... I quit this b#%#!!!), and leave... :rofl:

I feel sorry for Sprint tech support now... They are probably getting massive calls asking about the update.... (If I were one of the tech support guys, I will get up and say.... I quit this b#%#!!!), and leave... :rofl:

Nahh.. Those are easy calls! Makes your numbers go up as they are quick and solved calls.

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

Is this update the "be all or end all" update for you digiblur?

Is this update the "be all or end all" update for you digiblur?

One can hope! I sure wouldn't mind him being happy with his EVO again. Although I am not optimistic since LTE connectivity was not listed in the things that would be fixed by the update. <_<

Robert

One can hope! I sure wouldn't mind him being happy with his EVO again. Although I am not optimistic since LTE connectivity was not listed in the things that would be fixed by the update. <_<

Robert

I was afraid you might say that. I was secretly hoping they forgot to document the improvement of the LTE radio. I still am hoping.... We'll see.

I was afraid you might say that. I was secretly hoping they forgot to document the improvement of the LTE radio. I still am hoping.... We'll see.

Everything that was listed as improvements in this update was done with the last update, so either someone made a huge error, or this is a hoax. Only time will tell.

That would be awesome if they fixed it. I wouldn't have to hear from my 3rd line user that LTE is funky but not sure she would notice too much anyways.

So has anyone gotten the update yet?

no.

If it came out today it'd be a cool birthday present from Sprint but if it comes out tomorrow, it'll be a cool day after birthday present.

• Like 2

Painfully excited. Guarded Optimism. Honestly. Some damn transparency would be great.

That is what I have to give Asus credit for . Transparency. I remember when they announced the update to jb then there was a delay due to last minute issue with the code, they informed the users that they were working on a fix...and that the fix should be complete within 24 hours or so. Would be nice to have HTC be like that...

• Like 1

No desert ? :angry:

mobile with Evo Lte

Not even coffee

I think this whole thing is a hoax. Just ten kinds of wrong with that picture. When I see proof from more than one person or a credible source then maybe I would believe it...

But boy I would be happy if i was wrong.

:scratch: yep.

where did u get that info at?

bottom of post 73 in fine print...

I think this whole thing is a hoax. Just ten kinds of wrong with that picture. When I see proof from more than one person or a credible source then maybe I would believe it...

But boy I would be happy if i was wrong.

Hey i did message you saying my sisters evo lte had gotten an update. What sucks is hers was connecting to Lte and my evo wouldn't even hold LTE. It wouldn't hold even if I toggled airplane mode. I was busy so couldnt check her phones version or firmware as s4gru told me and she just left on vacation.

Make matters worse for me, the BBY mobile guy that sold me the phone was at my local best buy and offered me to try and exchange the evo at sprint if not go back and he'd switch me a new galaxy s3 lol...Being real though I rather everybody get the best out of sprint lte than me getting a free exchange.

I would take him up on that offer. I'm not a big Samsung fan but the GS3 is a great phone. Sprint just switched my Evo for the GS3 and it is a slight upgrade.