• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Calvin200
      My Evo LTE does not get 3G without having the upper back cover of the phone off.   How does that work?
    • By Terrell352
      One of my two contracts are about to end November 6 and the other in May. I have three options and am having a really hard time deciding on the best decision so I decided to ask my S4GRU brethren for advice. Option 1 is to just keep my EVO 4G LTE until next year when all  of the new April-June phones arrive but I don't like this option because the terrible LTE reception and the fact that Sprints LTE roll out is going a little slow for my tastes. Option 2 would be "if" the Nexus 5 has Tri-band LTE I could sell my Evo for 150 if I'm lucky and pony up the rest of the money while not having to renew my contracts so if I get tired of waiting for Sprints network to come to life I can jump ship to T-mobiles pre paid $70 plan and test there network to see if its better than Sprint's network all while not taking a financial hit or I can keep the Nexus 5 as my tri band Sprint device until next years phones come out and keep both phones. Option 3 is if I get the G2 on best buy pre order for $100 with the $50 gift card which I will use to buy the quick case. I will also get the benefit of getting to keep my Evo LTE so another 2 phone benefit option is nice. Any suggestions 
    • By MacinJosh
      Today PRL 51095 was pushed to iPhone 5 on Sprint. Anyone with a LTE world phone also get the same PRL file?

Not sure what is different yet. If I knew how to extract the PRL from my phone I would gladly send the file to digiblur for analysis.
    • By kckid
      Here is a list of what the author says are bugs in Jelly Bean on the EVO LTE.

"most of the issues have been Sprint’s."

"There are rumors coming up from the stores than an update is coming soon to fix many of the bugs, but as far as I know there’s no official timeframe on that and that leaves many non-root users out for weeks with buggy equipment"

http://www.pocketabl...evo-4g-lte.html
    • There are those who see technology as magic and then there are those of us who see it as science and try to understand the how and why it works. Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    • On recent versions of Android, you are not likely to see it update every second except for in specific scenarios, but I'm glad it's updating regularly for you! For the benefit of whoever is interested.. signal updates from the OS are likely to be more frequent (but not guaranteed) if your device is moving fairly quickly (ie in a vehicle), and you are actively transferring data over the mobile network. When the connection is idle (including when you are using another connection method, like Wi-Fi), some things are not updated as frequently. Android does not publicly state anything much more specific than that. In reality, the signal strength is constantly changing, every millisecond, faster than the screen can even update.. but there's no reason for any mobile device to monitor it that intensely, the CPU and power impacts would be crazy. An overwhelming majority of mobile users don't even need it updating even every 10 seconds. As of last year, over 314 million Americans had mobile phones.. with some quick math, SCP is on less than 0.0032% of them 😆
    • I got frustrated enough to go to the nuclear option. Full factory reset and did not restore from a backup. SCP is now refreshing every 5 to 10 seconds, not quite the every second I prefer but still much more usable than when it takes several minutes. I wish I could identify specifically what is causing this. I don't think it is intended behavior if it is indeed the result of power management. Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    • That's no fun. Unfortunately it sounds like something with your device? I don't have any control over the speed at which the OS provides data updates.. the OS tries to balance power usage with the likelihood of changed data being available, and I can't do anything to force it to refresh any faster. Even if I put a manual "refresh" button to re-query the API (as many people have asked for), it would simply show the same data already present. SCP automatically refreshes the screen when the OS reports there is new data.
    • If there are two stores close to each other, the one that has more traffic will stay open. The other will close and those people will be searching for new jobs.