• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Calvin200
      My Evo LTE does not get 3G without having the upper back cover of the phone off.   How does that work?
    • By Terrell352
      One of my two contracts are about to end November 6 and the other in May. I have three options and am having a really hard time deciding on the best decision so I decided to ask my S4GRU brethren for advice. Option 1 is to just keep my EVO 4G LTE until next year when all  of the new April-June phones arrive but I don't like this option because the terrible LTE reception and the fact that Sprints LTE roll out is going a little slow for my tastes. Option 2 would be "if" the Nexus 5 has Tri-band LTE I could sell my Evo for 150 if I'm lucky and pony up the rest of the money while not having to renew my contracts so if I get tired of waiting for Sprints network to come to life I can jump ship to T-mobiles pre paid $70 plan and test there network to see if its better than Sprint's network all while not taking a financial hit or I can keep the Nexus 5 as my tri band Sprint device until next years phones come out and keep both phones. Option 3 is if I get the G2 on best buy pre order for $100 with the $50 gift card which I will use to buy the quick case. I will also get the benefit of getting to keep my Evo LTE so another 2 phone benefit option is nice. Any suggestions 
    • By MacinJosh
      Today PRL 51095 was pushed to iPhone 5 on Sprint. Anyone with a LTE world phone also get the same PRL file?

Not sure what is different yet. If I knew how to extract the PRL from my phone I would gladly send the file to digiblur for analysis.
    • By kckid
      Here is a list of what the author says are bugs in Jelly Bean on the EVO LTE.

"most of the issues have been Sprint’s."

"There are rumors coming up from the stores than an update is coming soon to fix many of the bugs, but as far as I know there’s no official timeframe on that and that leaves many non-root users out for weeks with buggy equipment"

http://www.pocketabl...evo-4g-lte.html
    • Agreed, but I also worry about this autofocus issue because this exists currently on the S10+ that I see occasionally. And it's possible it'll get fixed with software updates, but maybe it's a hardware issue. They changed the way they do their autofocus with the S20 line, so who knows??  I'm trying to get my lease payments cleared up so I can pre-order. As usual, Sprint online says different things than Sprint executive teams. When do the pre-orders stop?? 
    • Yep it's a go no matter what.There is another case pending against the merger. From the article above: "The merger also faces a legal challenge from the Communications Workers of America, which argues that the Federal Communications Commission exceeded its statutory authority in approving the deal. That case is pending before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. Oral arguments have yet to be scheduled.  Communications Workers of America v. USA, D.C. Cir., No. 19-01254, filed 12/5/19."
    • Thanks snake... do you still think all lights are green for 4-1?     (I'm hoping.)
    • The California regulator, which hasn’t set a date for a vote, has until July 12 to make its decision. The CPUC could vote on the deal at its March 12 meeting, Blair Levin, policy advisor at New Street Research, said in a Tuesday note. https://news.bloomberglaw.com/tech-and-telecom-law/sprint-t-mobile-still-need-ok-from-california-utility-regulator If the Californians are as smart as they think they are they would extract some concessions such as rural coverage and maybe contributions to some economically disadvantaged fund. 
    • I was able to find this on "Politico": "— California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, one of the states that led the challenge, hasn’t yet said whether he would seek an appeal, but officials with his office have noted that CPUC’s decision is still outstanding. The agency could seek additional conditions on the deal before it gives approval. The CPUC’s in-house judge is expected to issue a preliminary decision before March 13."