6000 Members!

nahum365

I was looking through the member list, and got the idea of counting members. There are 20 results on each page, and there were 301 pages. So I did 300x20,and got 6000! To be exact, there are 6007 members. Just thought I'd point that out.

I was looking through the member list, and got the idea of counting members. There are 20 results on each page, and there were 301 pages. So I did 300x20,and got 6000! To be exact, there are 6007 members. Just thought I'd point that out.

There is a count at the bottom of the Main Forum page. But I'm still amazed at how many people have joined our site.

Robert

• Like 2

But I'm still amazed at how many people have joined our site.

Hey, when are we all moving to Guyana? Oh, and pass me some more of that delicious Kool-aid, please.

;)

AJ

• Like 4

Hey, when are we all moving to Guyana? Oh, and pass me some more of that delicious Kool-aid, please. ;) AJ

Can I sit in the big chair on stage and wear the glasses? "Come to me, my children."

Robert

• Like 7

Sprint has about 38,000 sites so we get 6 each. :rofl:

• Like 2

Sprint has about 38,000 sites so we get 6 each. :rofl:

But those who have not donated to S4GRU get only the rural highway two sector sites.

:P

AJ

• Like 3

But those who have not donated to S4GRU get only the rural highway two sector sites.

:P

AJ

Hey, I've already got one of those!

Robert

• Like 2

Hey, I've already got one of those!

Well, have you made any PayPal donations to S4GRU?

AJ

• Like 1

I would put a flag on mine but I wouldn't put a Cowboys flag up, and here if you put up anything but a Texas or Cowboys flag. They'll burn down the structure with out a second thought. I like my tower, and its where I get my water too, sooooo.

Your also allowed to fly the US Flag, the Confederate Flag (3 in my neighborhood), or really anything Texas.

• Like 1

I would put a flag on mine but I wouldn't put a Cowboys flag up, and here if you put up anything but a Texas or Cowboys flag. They'll burn down the structure with out a second thought. I like my tower, and its where I get my water too, sooooo.

Your also allowed to fly the US Flag, the Confederate Flag (3 in my neighborhood), or really anything Texas.

People are still allowed to fly Confederate flags?

Yep, its actually common in parts of the south. Some say its more of a southern culture thing. South Carolina still fly's it in front of their Capital. It was on top of it.

...only people who have crimson skin below the head but above the shoulders.

AJ

• Like 2

Allowed? Really??? I have no affinity for the Confederate flag. But I surely don't want to limit people's free speech.

Robert

We need to be careful. Little good can come from the direction this discussion is going.

AJ

• Like 2

Aaaaaand we're at roughly 6800 members now. I bet we hit 7000 by the end of the week.

Wait, we gained 800 member in less than a week!? How???

AJ

Are all the new members USCC users in Chicago, St. Louis, Ft. Wayne, South Bend, Springfield, and Champaign who want to know more about their soon to be new overlords?

;)

AJ

• Like 3

...and we just hit 7000 members.

AJ

• Like 4