Evo 4G LTE resets

jamorris64

Good day everyone,

My Evo 4G LTE is beginning to reset itself multiple times per days on its own or I have to restart it. Usually I notice the inability to get 3G signal, I have to reboot it for it to start working again. I have the latest softwares from HTC on it. It is begining to annoying. Any suggestions?

In addition, I do notice lower 3g signals level compared to other phones we have.

Thanks in advanced,

James

My Evo 4G LTE is beginning to reset itself multiple times per days on its own...

By chance, did you recently create a home screen shortcut to S4GRU.com?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

It reboots itself. Sometimes I have to restart it to get the 3G to start working again.

Now that I see all the time.. Especially downtown. Sometimes takes two reboots. I sometimes give up and roam instead. I think it's a tower issue.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

By reboot, I mean that it restart all by itself.

Okay, so you seem to have two separate, likely unrelated problems.

1) The device powercycles/reboots on its own.

2) The device loses data services and will not reconnect.

For solving #1... try backing everything up that matters (sync contacts to Google) and performing a Hard Reset. If that doesn't solve it, take it to a Sprint store and have them replace it.

• Like 1

This happens to me all the time but I usually don't reset my phone. Sometimes I'll toggle the airplane mode or network settings. My 3G goes out all the time even if I have full bars on my device. Maps or searches will just freeze in the middle and I'll have to reset my network settings or reset the phone. The EVO LTE BLOWS!

This happens to me all the time but I usually don't reset my phone. Sometimes I'll toggle the airplane mode or network settings. My 3G goes out all the time even if I have full bars on my device. Maps or searches will just freeze in the middle and I'll have to reset my network settings or reset the phone. The EVO LTE BLOWS!

You have stated your opinion plain as day more times than necessary. You have had your voice on the matter. Now, stop the rants, and tone it down. Or face the consequences.

Is that clear?

AJ

• Like 2

You have stated your opinion plain as day more times than necessary. You have had your voice on the matter. Now, stop the rants, and tone it down. Or face the consequences.

Is that clear?

AJ

LOL. It's not clear on his type of phone apparently.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge