i know this sounds stupid... S3

Merckle

I currently have an S3 with sprint and having a issue with....emojis I know they are stupid but got stuck on this stupid twitch about just getting them to work. Hate having things that don't work.

But I have tried 3rd party apps + stock Alsop MMS and still have no luck. Some work but most do not. I have tried sending to android and iPhone 4/5 with no solid success.

I have also tried calling sprint and getting them to reset my account as well as settings.

But is it just not a solid feature yet or does anyone have any clue of what might be up?

Currently running TouchWiz

Go sms/handsent has an additional download that will support emoji's, the stock messaging doesn't support it. So download either of the two apps I just mentioned then download the emoji plugin for that app.

• Like 1

Go sms/handsent has an additional download that will support emoji's, the stock messaging doesn't support it. So download either of the two apps I just mentioned then download the emoji plugin for that app.

I have tried both 3rd party apps with the result of some coming through. Mainly they can decisive mine but when they send them to me I get ?S for them.

Sorry Robert but emoticons pop I know they are stupid but a quirk that won't go away Lol.

Jellybean has implemented black and white version of them. But they derive from soft bank japan and iPhone users mainly have them.

Never been much for emoticons. Maybe because I am a man, and don't have emotions... Besides anger. I get that one a lot.

lolz trust me I know they are stupid but its just like one of those quirks that wont go away. I like to have everything working and working right and this one I just have been stuck on.

I know man card revoked lol

• Like 1

lolz trust me I know they are stupid but its just like one of those quirks that wont go away. I like to have everything working and working right and this one I just have been stuck on.

I'll give you a pass this time.

LMAO!!!!!!!

I don't think its a revocable offence but a suspension is definitely in order, LOL.

• Like 1