Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

The tower right by the fire station is broadcasting 4G on Houghton inbeteeen Irvington and Drexel. It's strong enough to reach all the way out to my gfs neighborhood past Bilby

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

The tower right by the fire station is broadcasting 4G on Houghton inbeteeen Irvington and Drexel. It's strong enough to reach all the way out to my gfs neighborhood past Bilby

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Except that's not a sprint site...

Has anyone encountered this problem. My Phone "S4 Mini with Spark" in LTE mode does not accept incoming calls. Outgoing calls take along time to start ringing. The tower we are on is in LTE testing at this time. Switching to CDMA mode returns the phone to normal operation. I will check it tomorrow at work on a different tower.

Is Sprint continuing the LTE expansion north of Ina Road, it looks like that's the stopping line when viewing on sensory map, I live in Continental Ranch area still slow 3G speeds. Thanks for any info.

The site(s) covering continental could go live any time between tomorrow and some months down the road, but yeah, if you've got sprint coverage where you are there's a 99% chance your tower is getting network vision.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Is Sprint continuing the LTE expansion north of Ina Road, it looks like that's the stopping line when viewing on sensory map, I live in Continental Ranch area still slow 3G speeds. Thanks for any info.

I have weak LTE at Fry's on Oracle up to the Hospital on Tangerine area and up 1st on my iPhone 5.  It's getting there at last  :tu:

Sierra Vista and Douglas supposed to be officially launched today. Not sure if that was posted earlier in the thread. Coverage map also shows coverage in Bisbee officially, not sure if that was there before either.

Question about tower on University

For the tower a block South of SpeedWay and Campbell, I have a Nexus 5 and I always lose service because of the eCFSB issue that plagues the phone.  Being on campus I always have to toggle my network mode between 3g and LTE

My question is since this is a University, and is state land, does that mean this will be one of the last places that Sprint touches for their Network Vision?

All I want is a eCFSB upgrade! LTE can wait!

edit: On maps does Green mean 800 3g and LTE, or just 800 3g

Question about tower on University

For the tower a block South of SpeedWay and Campbell, I have a Nexus 5 and I always lose service because of the eCFSB issue that plagues the phone.  Being on campus I always have to toggle my network mode between 3g and LTE

My question is since this is a University, and is state land, does that mean this will be one of the last places that Sprint touches for their Network Vision?

All I want is a eCFSB upgrade! LTE can wait!

edit: On maps does Green mean 800 3g and LTE, or just 800 3g

Are you saying that the tower in question is broadcasting LTE? Or are you losing LTE because there is no LTE coverage?

And there is a key on that map. Green = 3G/800/4G

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the Yuma Market is fat and happy with 4G,,,,  :lol::rasp:

Is there any idea when or if South County will be improved (even in 3G)?  (San Luis, AZ)

I would think that they would need more towers????  

Just asking, as I travel there every so often and my Note 3 has pooooor signal.  :td:

Lateck,

Now that the Yuma Market is fat and happy with 4G,,,, :lol::rasp:

Is there any idea when or if South County will be improved (even in 3G)? (San Luis, AZ)

I would think that they would need more towers????

Just asking, as I travel there every so often and my Note 3 has pooooor signal. :td:

Lateck,

3 to 6 months

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk