Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

According to sensorly something went live in Midtown, near TMC. Someone should go check it out!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm at Glenn & Columbus and have been getting 4G for a couple weeks now. Here's a screenshot (the correct one this time, though I recognize it's not super close to the source). I can try to hone in on the source in the next couple days.

Also, TechSmurf, you mentioned awhile ago that you needed Samsung screenshots for Bisbee. I'll be heading there soon, but I'm not familiar with the area. So any particular spot you want screenshots for? Otherwise it'll be random, probably located near the best bars :-)

post-28439-0-97810700-1388728687_thumb.png

• Like 1

Man, the wait is killing me! I wish they would get fiber to the cortaro I-10 tower or really anyhting north of ina rd at this point. Im picking up Lte more and more driving out of my way but it would be nice to get something up here :P

They have had crews digging around the one by my apartment under the road from where a century link hub is and i also saw a truck by the one on la cholla and ina but still nothing yet.

A new tower came online today on the NW side. now the Ina and Thornydale intersection is covered.  I have mapped it out on Sensorly and will post the technical details in sponsor section.  Sensorly map should updated by tomorrow. Getting closer to more NW coverage.

• Like 1

My girlfriends phone was able to pick up the Speedway and Kolb tower yesterday but it's not a very strong tower. After getting a major street away it fades away

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Well speeds and coverage is improving in Yuma.

Yesterday I had roaming on verizon's system (1xRTT) at the college and today 4G. With good speeds.

It's getting better.....

Lateck,

post-19858-0-39968400-1389199871_thumb.png

• Like 3

Well speeds and coverage is improving in Yuma.

Yesterday I had roaming on verizon's system (1xRTT) at the college and today 4G. With good speeds.

It's getting better.....

Lateck,

I'm happy for you guys. Yuma was one of the worst Sprint 3G areas in the country.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I wonder if the tower by the air station is broadcasting lte now, or maybe that is the one by the Foothills Walmart

The one by MCAS Yuma is still not broadcasting, I just checked this afternoon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm at the LA Fitness on 1st and I'm getting full LTE bars outside where as I usually only get a few.

Inside I would only get 3G and now I'm permanently on LTE... Perhaps a new tower?

A site just east of the Tucson Mall is showing an additional upgrade on Sprint's network map, suggesting possible LTE. It also happens to be the closest site to your LA Fitness. Check out https://network.sprint.com/AZ/Tucson/

Just stepped outside at work. Sierra Vista East end of town on 92 bypass. I picked up 4G LTE at 11.54 Mbps download and 1.34 Mbps download.  Signal check lite had it at -113 dBm. This is probably from the Frytown tower as my closest tower is less than 1/2 mile and I get a very strong 3G signal from it. I also got a short connections for 4G LTE at my desk at -117dBm but is soon switched back to 3G and my closest tower. Woo Woo maybe just maybe We will have 4G LTE in Sierra Vista soon.

Just stepped outside at work. Sierra Vista East end of town on 92 bypass. I picked up 4G LTE at 11.54 Mbps download and 1.34 Mbps download.  Signal check lite had it at -113 dBm. This is probably from the Frytown tower as my closest tower is less than 1/2 mile and I get a very strong 3G signal from it. I also got a short connections for 4G LTE at my desk at -117dBm but is soon switched back to 3G and my closest tower. Woo Woo maybe just maybe We will have 4G LTE in Sierra Vista soon.

This jives with my earlier report in the sponsor thread ;)

Would love engineering and sensorly if possible.

• Like 1

I downloaded the Sensorly app and mappped down Fry Blvd and MLK Blvd. It shows up on my phone but not on the web page. I am new with this app is there something I need to do to get it to upload?

Give it a little while, sometimes takes a couple of hours to upload trips you map

I downloaded the Sensorly app and mappped down Fry Blvd and MLK Blvd. It shows up on my phone but not on the web page. I am new with this app is there something I need to do to get it to upload?

It's showing up at some zoom levels now :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk