Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

I'm glad to see the signal strength is creeping into the central part of town but I am excited to see towers popping up centrally versus on the outskirts first or along the I-10 freeway

By central are you referring to those dark spots at Himmel Park and 22nd/Alvernon?

I *think* there is Sprint tower off of Shannon between Anklam and Broadway, but if it has LTE enabled on it, it seems like the signal in that area would be a lot stronger.

I'll take another drive past a couple sites tonight, see if I can hunt some of this down...

Maybe 95 is coming from that dark spot by the Children's Museum?

v66BP.jpg

I *think* there is Sprint tower off of Shannon between Anklam and Broadway, but if it has LTE enabled on it, it seems like the signal in that area would be a lot stronger.

If you become a sponsor, you'll know where every Sprint site is.

I can neither confirm nor deny that the sensorly track in that area was me attempting to confirm or deny the activity of a site that may or may not exist in that area... but I can confirm my signal sucked in that area. Whatever I was picking up was only because of the hill. Also, picking up other sectors of that site east of I-10 confirms the site must be close to or east of I-10.

• Like 1

Seems towers are going online pretty steadily in Tuscon...however things have seemed to die of here in Yuma. Still crossing fingers we'll get some towers turned on east of the city

You've only got, what, two towers left? :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think there is atleast the left, one by the air station, one out by the Wal-Mart by 8e, and the one out of Foothills blvd...would be nice to see 4g out by my house, in town coverage is pretty good...even got coverage sitting in the Harkins movie theater a couple weekends ago

Grant/Oracle is live. Mapped. It's the 8/177/346 I found before. Still no clue on 95

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I mapped this site a little more after you did. Drove south on 15th to Speedway and lost it W of I-10 about Silverbell. My Sensorly track is not showing but yours is. Here is the Hex ID code. Got 401 to the north and 402 to the southwest.

post-14878-0-34468100-1386902756_thumb.png

post-14878-0-64161800-1386902815_thumb.png

post-14878-0-96542800-1386902872_thumb.png

You've only got, what, two towers left? :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There's still about 10 towers to upgrade to complete the main Yuma, Somerton, San Luis area. And speaking of no movement out here in Yuma, I'm wondering if AT&T contracted all the crews available for this area.

There must have been 4 or 5 crews working at the same time on different towered through out the area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

There's still about 10 towers to upgrade to complete the main Yuma, Somerton, San Luis area. And speaking of no movement out here in Yuma, I'm wondering if AT&T contracted all the crews available for this area.

There must have been 4 or 5 crews working at the same time on different towered through out the area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize the Yuma city limits extended so far east on I-5. I guess that makes 4 sites left in Yuma.

I mapped this site a little more after you did. Drove south on 15th to Speedway and lost it W of I-10 about Silverbell. My Sensorly track is not showing but yours is. Here is the Hex ID code. Got 401 to the north and 402 to the southwest.

The 01/02/03 at the end of the hex id is just the sector. digits 4-6 are the critical ones. That signal is pretty weak - where were you when you got that signalcheck screen shot? And thanks for contributing :)