Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

Yesterday and this evening, I mapped the location just to the east and west of the Ina- and Oracle intersection. Today while sitting at The Frost, I captured the screenshots to share as well. So there is also a 4G track on Sensorly and also speed test.  I still suspect that the cell tower identification will be consistent with the tower at first and Glenn.  I believe that the only reason to go so far is because it is up the hill.

post-14878-0-99097400-1384755786_thumb.png

post-14878-0-59455400-1384755842_thumb.png

post-14878-0-41955100-1384755892_thumb.png

Yesterday and this evening, I mapped the location just to the east and west of the Ina- and Oracle intersection. Today while sitting at The Frost, I captured the screenshots to share as well. So there is also a 4G track on Sensorly and also speed test.  I still suspect that the cell tower identification will be consistent with the tower at first and Glenn.  I believe that the only reason to go so far is because it is up the hill.

Nice! Hope they get one of the cell sites up here up and running, looking at you ina and cortaro! It would be nice to have it kinda close to where i live and work..

I bet if you finish mapping Orange Grove from Skyline to La Cholla you'll confirm it's a new site up.

I don't have a confirmed hex ID for 1st/glenn to cross reference.

I bet if you finish mapping Orange Grove from Skyline to La Cholla you'll confirm it's a new site up.

No such luck to the west.  Faded before La Canada each time.  Will map more later today to paint the picture.  Still suspect line of site to Glenn tower due to the hill.   There is a cell site however at that intersection (Oracle and Ina).  Engineering  screen info should tell the story.

Based on sensorly today there's 3 things I'd do if I lived anywhere near the area:

1: Get ID for 1st/Glenn.

2: Get ID from River/Alvernon and map the area a bit better. I moderately suspect there is/was a new site broadcasting in this area.

3: Get ID from Orange Grove/Oracle and map the area a bit better. I very strongly suspect there is/was a new site broadcasting in this area.

There are many areas still without, not just SE. I think the wilmot gate has good odds of being high on the to-do list.

Thanks - old equip came down, new equip up and 3g accepted three months ago - Century Link has new fiber optic installed both north and east from the Wilmot site but appeared "stalled" near the Circle K on S Kolb - that appears finalized at this time - it appears those lines are headed toward the tower at S Pantano/E Irvington.

I have confirmed that there is an active LTE tower at Orange Grove and Oracle.  You were right!

I mapped all three sectors with screen shots of the relevant screens.  I have several more samples but this is a good start.  I mapped the heck out of the area with Sensorly too so that should show up soon.  This tower has been on for over a week.

post-14878-0-35539200-1384835459_thumb.png

post-14878-0-73304500-1384835530_thumb.png

post-14878-0-84174900-1384835578_thumb.png

post-14878-0-02318800-1384835694_thumb.png

post-14878-0-62837700-1384835870_thumb.png

• Like 2

I have confirmed that there is an active LTE tower at Orange Grove and Oracle.  You were right!

I mapped all three sectors with screen shots of the relevant screens.  I have several more samples but this is a good start.  I mapped the heck out of the area with Sensorly too so that should show up soon.  This tower has been on for over a week.

post-14878-0-28887100-1384836130_thumb.png

Weird, i parked next to the tower and got noting sooo guess i will try again some time.

Weird, i parked next to the tower and got noting sooo guess i will try again some time.

I actually have screenshots of the LTE screen on the north west east and south sides of the tower. All three cell identifiers are shown. Here is a shot where I Sat just a hundred feet south of the tower.  I mapped Sensorly to the east all the way to Skyline. I also mapped to the north, south, and to the west

post-14878-0-72332800-1384842266_thumb.png

post-14878-0-82812400-1384842340_thumb.png

post-14878-0-46584100-1384842384_thumb.png

I actually have screenshots of the LTE screen on the north west east and south sides of the tower. All three cell identifiers are shown. Here is a shot where I Sat just a hundred feet south of the tower.  I mapped Sensorly to the east all the way to Skyline. I also mapped to the north, south, and to the west

Good stuff, Jeff! :)

I've got a small to-do list still running if anyone's bored:

Tucson HTC/LG/iPhone folks: We've only got hex IDs for the new tower at OG/Oracle. If you're bored I could use 'em for the rest.

Tucson Samsung/iPhone folks: We don't have confirmed serving cell IDs for that new tower, Park/18th, or the one in Drexel.

Yuma Samsung/iPhone folks: We've got hex IDs for everything, but we don't have serving cell IDs for anything. Not a big deal if Hypeo is going to be the only person handling this...

Southeast AZ folks: I hope people are running Sensorly in Santa Cruz and Cochise County. :P

Good stuff, Jeff! :)

I've got a small to-do list still running if anyone's bored:

Tucson HTC/LG/iPhone folks: We've only got hex IDs for the new tower at OG/Oracle. If you're bored I could use 'em for the rest.

Tucson Samsung/iPhone folks: We don't have confirmed serving cell IDs for that new tower, Park/18th, or the one in Drexel.

Yuma Samsung/iPhone folks: We've got hex IDs for everything, but we don't have serving cell IDs for anything. Not a big deal if Hypeo is going to be the only person handling this...

Southeast AZ folks: I hope people are running Sensorly in Santa Cruz and Cochise County. :P

I'm in Yuma and a Samsung user, what do you need I'll try to do what I can

I'm in Yuma and a Samsung user, what do you need I'll try to do what I can

Lte engineering screenshots from near each active tower would allow us to better verify new towers coming online in the future. See link in my sig.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk