Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

well I ll be damned... broadway and houghton 3-4 bars LTE

This is indoors from my office, I get full 5 bars outside

Posted Image

The bars are your 1x signal. Use signalcheck or such for LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Someone needs to map Wilmot between Broadway and Grant. Looks like another tower is broadcasting. Got one sensorly track on speedway that heats up over Wilmot.

I went through there today a couple of times and didn't pick up any signal between Broadway and Grant on Wilmot.

There is a tower broadcasting at Tanque Verde and Catalana Hwy. Drove through there last night and got lte.

I picked this one up earlier today as well, wasn't driving though so I couldn't try and find out where it was coming from, and the signal dissipated quickly so I must have been moving away.

Did you map it? Im very close to there, have to check it out.

It was not a usable signal unfortunately, it is a fringe signal that comes and goes randomly as the winds change, but I wanted to get the ID of the tower I was connected to. 

It was not a usable signal unfortunately, it is a fringe signal that comes and goes randomly as the winds change, but I wanted to get the ID of the tower I was connected to. 

Ah, probably from that one on 1st. Im going to head down there and see if i can connect. Thanks man.