Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tucson/Yuma members...hear me clearly. I AM DONE WITH WHINING AND RANTING!!!   Leave Sprint. Please. We won't beg you to stay. But if you are going to stay around S4GRU, you will post within t

I am getting lte by 1st and stone tucson!!! Will share pics later!   Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk    

So the good news is that I just saw a buddy of mine that I haven't seen since high school..  It was great   The Great news is that he works for Century Link and they were installing back haul to the

Posted Images

Seeing sensorly populate I'm blown away. 5 sites?!?!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I just went to take a look, you need to be close to see all the data, but there are several sites active, not just a couple that's for sure.

My phone let's me do screenshots, Google maps, Sensorly, and engineering screens at then same time ;)

Perhaps we can't multitask that well...

I also just realized I have an S3 and can run multiple apps simultaneously on screen thereby negating this restriction... damn.

Did anyone pick up lte on the east side? Broadway and Houghton area?

I didn't go out that far, but the tower at Broadway and Harrison is broadcasting lte.

Edited by rss1649

I mapped in Drexel Heights while I was there, should be appearing..

I hope LTE comes to my local tower (E Valencia and Benson Hwy)

I hope lte comes to the tower near my house soon too! Speedway/alvernon :D ( as a bonus for me the tower is literally like 500 ft away!)

• Like 1

I hope lte comes to the tower near my house soon too! Speedway/alvernon :D ( as a bonus for me the tower is literally like 500 ft away!)

I would rather have the tower close to my work upgraded, got wi-fi at home so it doesn't really matter to me. Plus the one by my work has the equipment and the one by my house has legacy panels..

• Like 2

I would rather have the tower close to my work upgraded, got wi-fi at home so it doesn't really matter to me. Plus the one by my work has the equipment and the one by my house has legacy panels..

Yeah I have wifi at home too but its only around 10mbps and lte tower that close I might be pulling 20 mbps+ ! ;)

• Like 1

My coworker reported lte love at alvernon and 29th,,, alvernon and 22nd and country club and 22nd. I'll have to grab my buddies note 2 to map it but I'll try to have it mapped soon if someone could take a look if they're on their way to work, on iPhone I can't seem to find the option like I had on my droid