Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

Not seeing any 4g at all today. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Had 4G last night driving in from San Luis. On 32nd St. on the way up the mesa. (And along Avenue A)

It was not as strong as other times.........

Lateck,

Can someone advise why the download speed drops from 1750kbps to 170kbps as soon as daybreak occurs.

People turning their phones on, automatic on/off, Do not Disturb modes being deactivated, beginning to download software and app updates, etc.

Essentially the network going from a minimal use case, to a fully utilized and overloaded tower.

People turning their phones on, automatic on/off, Do not Disturb modes being deactivated, beginning to download software and app updates, etc. Essentially the network going from a minimal use case, to a fully utilized and overloaded tower.

In other words, 200, 000 tickets have been sold for a game being played in a 100, 000 seat capacity stadium thus negating expansion of the stadium, i.e., fiber optic to expedite the crowd thru the gates to the new facility.

Anyone have an idea which tower is Sprint's out by the Wal-Mart on 8e and 32nd in Yuma? Is it the one across the street in that fenced in compound which looks like it had multiple carrier panels on it or is it the one just east of the Wal-Mart?

I saw a cherry picker out working on the smaller tower just east of it for the past 3 days now.

Anyone have an idea which tower is Sprint's out by the Wal-Mart on 8e and 32nd in Yuma? Is it the one across the street in that fenced in compound which looks like it had multiple carrier panels on it or is it the one just east of the Wal-Mart?

I saw a cherry picker out working on the smaller tower just east of it for the past 3 days now.

It's the one in front of it next to I8

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

It's the one in front of it next to I8

Ah, thx. Not the one I saw the cherry picker on then. Wishful thinking I guess.

I drive by there everyday though so I'll keep my eye on it for activity.

Strange signal issues today though. So I work of 195 and County 14, I usually get about 3-4 bars of coverage but today I could only pull about 2-4 bars of roaming all the what from there, up Araby, on I8 and into town. Id say I finally picked up a Sprint signal around exit 2...weird

A tower near the 95 by the from the farm place that sells date shakes had a cherry picker by it. And the panels were ripped off of it. Not sure if its a sprint tower or not but it could explain your reception issues skynyrd.

Sprint is on the very top rack of that tower.

I beleive those are the panels that were removed then. Because I drive by that tower every day and usually have a ssignl however today I was was roaming right nnext to it. Maybe that section will be getting 4g soon.

I passed by there yesterday. That site has been 3g accepted for a while now. I wonder if the new Panels are lower. Take some pictures if you can of all the antennas. I know there's a few of them on that tower.

Driving back from San Luis, I noticed that there is/has been work on the tower south of Gadsden (near County 19th & Hwy 95).

A cherry picker in the yard and guide ropes going up the tower.

Can/will south Yuma county see improved service????

Still only 2 sites LTE here....(?)

Waiting.........

Lateck,

Driving back from San Luis, I noticed that there is/has been work on the tower south of Gadsden (near County 19th & Hwy 95).

A cherry picker in the yard and guide ropes going up the tower.

Can/will south Yuma county see improved service????

Still only 2 sites LTE here....(?)

Waiting.........

Lateck,

That's the one I was referring too on an earlier post

That's the one I was referring too on an earlier post

I thought most of the conversations here were about in town/foothills towers...

I sometimes wonder if Sprint knows about south county... I don't live there, but I travel around the south county a lot.

Lateck,

I thought most of the conversations here were about in town/foothills towers...

I sometimes wonder if Sprint knows about south county... I don't live there, but I travel around the south county a lot.

Lateck,

There are only 3 towers that serve south County. To be honest, I think San Luis should get another one due to the size and density down there