Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

Yay! No love for Yuma! Tell that lazy integration crew to get their butts to Tucson. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Now why would I do that. I was thinking of inviting them for lunch and lacing their food with ephedrine..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yay! No love for Yuma! Tell that lazy integration crew to get their butts to Tucson. ;)Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Only after they have all 20 towers up to LTE....:-)

(Yes, I know there are not that many towers here. But, I can dream.....)

So, only after all Sprint towers are on..... :-D

Lateck,

You guys at least can taste LTE, I am here in east side tucson rocking 1x! Pathetic!

My daughter's phone was the same - we did "profile" and "prl" updates then turned phone off for at least one minute then turned the phone back on - the pho nn e "reset" to eHRPD.

Does anyone know the status of the backhaul install in Tucson Az and the name of the contractor?

That's no simple question.. multiple providers, multiple contractors, and not a single verifiable permit that can be tied to sprint backhaul. And to top it off, most of the fiber meet-me points aren't right next to the tower, so really you can't tell if it's been connected.

The LTE here in Yuma is appearing to be more frequent. I was told by a store rep that only two towers are complete so far, looking good here. Hopefully they can finish the rest up soon Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

REALLY?????? I have not seen it in almost a week now. (I know I'm not near the two towers all the time, but the signal did reach 16th St. for a or two. And I have been on 32nd St. a few times with no joy :-( )

So, now I'm sadder because at this rate it maybe sooommmeee time.

Lateck,

REALLY?????? I have not seen it in almost a week now. (I know I'm not near the two towers all the time, but the signal did reach 16th St. for a or two. And I have been on 32nd St. a few times with no joy :-( )

So, now I'm sadder because at this rate it maybe sooommmeee time.

Lateck,

I can assure you 4g is still active on the two towers still.

The LTE here in Yuma is appearing to be more frequent. I was told by a store rep that only two towers are complete so far, looking good here. Hopefully they can finish the rest up soon

You mean finish up the third and last tower ;)

I'm getting LTE signal at 4th Ave and 20th Street. Never had it before.

I've mapped it

Funny, I can not get it at 4th ave and 24th. Or any where on Pacfic Ave.

You are real lucky... I'm jealous.....

:angry:  :(  :rolleyes:  :tu:

Lateck,

Funny, I can not get it at 4th ave and 24th. Or any where on Pacfic Ave.

You are real lucky... I'm jealous.....

:angry::(:rolleyes::tu:

Lateck,

Have you updated your profile and PRL? I've gotten LTE all over that place

Yup! up to date (New Note 3 :)  , but that COULD be my problem.... :o )

I have had 4G LTE, in fact I have tracked it in Sensorly......

Lateck,

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Definitely agree, I had it all over today, out to the 3E on ramp, and it even popped up for a second near Araby, but I haven't set up Sensorly sinc the I got my replacement phone yesterday so I didn't map it. But today I was getting it in more areas and more consistently.

OK, I found my problem (at least with my phone :-) ).

The profile and PRL were good........

The problem was that I had set my phone to CDMA only..... I do not remember when...

Most likely as I have been playing with different settings to improve battery life.

So this morning I went back to the instructions. (Oh my!)

Ten minutes later LTE shows up.... Just like last week.

So, yes there IS LTE here in Yuma.

(A Great Place to Live) :-)

Lateck,