Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

Ohhhh I see I was just wondering because in the hotel room in Orlando, I would have 2 full bars of LTE and out of nowhere loose it & go to 3G? I was thinking it would maybe make sense if I had barely 1 bar of it but no I had 2 :o

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Bars aren't always the best indication. There are any number of factors that can cause a fluctuation in signal. Once your phone loses the signal, it doesn't look for it immediately. Usually it's at least a few minutes before it will scan again.

Anyone still seeing 4G in Yuma, mine stopped around 230 and haven't had it pop back up since, and I have been all over town for appts

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Mine disappeared too around that time

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Well damn, guess i will dick around some upgraded towers and see what happens. Airplane mode is the best way of making it pick it up right?

I never went into airplane mode, it just switched over, and picked up pretty quick, also, I was able to hold a strong signal the whole time before it went out.

Anyone still seeing 4G in Yuma, mine stopped around 230 and haven't had it pop back up since, and I have been all over town for appts Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I knew it...... It's the water...... What ever your drinking...... ;-) There's no LTE....

I too saw your post and went driving around last night and found nothing.....

I hope it was a test and we will see LTE here in Yuma soon.

Thanks for posting.

Lateck,

PS: Note to mods, this is not a rant. I started my reply with a joke........

We know the difference between a quip and a rant. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I knew it...... It's the water...... What ever your drinking...... ;-) There's no LTE....

I too saw your post and went driving around last night and found nothing.....

I hope it was a test and we will see LTE here in Yuma soon.

Thanks for posting.

Lateck,

No it wasn't xD go on sensorly and you'll see the results i Yuma. :-)

There could be a live site in Tucson already. Or Cochise County. Or Nogales... all a matter of finding them before Robert ;)

I swear a couple days ago I thought I saw my phone pop 4G for a brief moment, but I didn't have LTE Discovery to log it... My drive home today will take me through town.. we'll see.

No luck down here. I drove through most of Nogales/Rio Rico yesterday late afternoon. 

Just drove by Broadway and Randolph way cell site. New cabinet and the trench is closed new fiber is finished being installed crews in buckets are running fiber down broadway, panels seem to remain unchanged

What part of town, I'm still pulling 3G and manageable speeds

First time, I was at 4E and 35th Street. The second time, I was by the hospital. EVDO signal kept coming on and off on Signal check app

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

First time, I was at 4E and 35th Street. The second time, I was by the hospital. EVDO signal kept coming on and off on Signal check app

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Well the service by the hospital is horrible, I have to drive by several times a day, and will go up 32nd or 16th if I'm on a call cause it always drops going up the hill.

Out at 35th and 4E is where I started getting consistent 4G yesterday so they must have had problems with the tower

Well the service by the hospital is horrible, I have to drive by several times a day, and will go up 32nd or 16th if I'm on a call cause it always drops going up the hill.

Out at 35th and 4E is where I started getting consistent 4G yesterday so they must have had problems with the tower

That is strange.. I did pass by the Kofa tower just a few minutes ago and my evdo signal kept going off and on in that area. . Strange.. Hope what ever it is that is happening gets resolved soon.  They can't just tease us with 4g then remove it completely..  :-)

• Like 1

No it wasn't xD go on sensorly and you'll see the results i Yuma. :-)

The mapping by the air port/MCAS, 24th, and Hwy 95 was me!

Didn't notice any 4G though today while I was over at the air station again.

• Like 1