Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

Seems towers are going online pretty steadily in Tuscon...however things have seemed to die of here in Yuma. Still crossing fingers we'll get some towers turned on east of the city

Or even a bust in power.... In the daytime my LTE is very weak, if at all (and I'm within 10 blocks of a tower).

So, a question: Will the Sprint speeds be near the competition's speeds when the roll out is completed? (Just asking!)

Lateck,

Another question if anyone knows. (In Yuma county).

I see on the Sensorly map for Yuma that someone picked up (tracked) LTE all the way past Gasden on Hwy 95.

Was that someone here? What phone and time of day was it.

My Note 3 just picks up LTE in town and best at night (evening).

Lateck,

Another question if anyone knows. (In Yuma county).

I see on the Sensorly map for Yuma that someone picked up (tracked) LTE all the way past Gasden on Hwy 95.

Was that someone here? What phone and time of day was it.

My Note 3 just picks up LTE in town and best at night (evening).

Lateck,

That was me on my GS3 at about 6pm

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The 01/02/03 at the end of the hex id is just the sector. digits 4-6 are the critical ones. That signal is pretty weak - where were you when you got that signalcheck screen shot? And thanks for contributing :)

The location was actually SW of that location.   I was in the AM PM mini mart at Speedway and the freeway, just on the west side of I-10

So I've noticed all day yesterday and today I've not seen data but voiceat a few sites in town. Can anyone here check and or confirm any work being done? I have a rep for Sprint through my work who said that a few sites are soon to pop up in the central and downtown areas. This news makes me very excited haha

Oh and I checked out three towers I'm pretty sure are with sprint. One at golf links and kolb, one by the park place mall, and the other was in the downtown area. Signal check showed no ehrpd signal and I kept getting error 67 codes. I even hooked up to some WiFi and profile and PRL updated.

Oh and I checked out three towers I'm pretty sure are with sprint. One at golf links and kolb, one by the park place mall, and the other was in the downtown area. Signal check showed no ehrpd signal and I kept getting error 67 codes. I even hooked up to some WiFi and profile and PRL updated.

Currently there are only two open network tickets around Tucson. One at Broadway/Camino Seco for intermittent service (fixed today awaiting verification) and another in Oro Valley at Oracle/Calle Concordia for EVDO out (this one is actually pending verification from Sprint after a remote fix). No tickets open for longer term Network Vision tower upgrades (upgrades taking more than 2-3 days total per site). No Switch or market level issues either.

No widespread issues regarding Error 67, eHRPD, etc. today. Didn't have a sinle person come into my store today for data issues actually.

I'm pretty sure those weren't sprint.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Currently there are only two open network tickets around Tucson. One at Broadway/Camino Seco for intermittent service (fixed today awaiting verification) and another in Oro Valley at Oracle/Calle Concordia for EVDO out (this one is actually pending verification from Sprint after a remote fix). No tickets open for longer term Network Vision tower upgrades (upgrades taking more than 2-3 days total per site). No Switch or market level issues either.

No widespread issues regarding Error 67, eHRPD, etc. today. Didn't have a sinle person come into my store today for data issues actually.

Well darn. Must of just been my phone acting up then. This is why I love this site: direct facts and answers haha

• Like 1

I just got 4G at the intersection of River Road and La Cholla and then I mapped it on Sensorly until Wetmore road. I did not get a speed test but did get the Hex ID 06E090 -03. Thirty minutes later I went back to the same area and 4G was dead. Will return shortly to see if they turned back on or not.

post-14878-0-28067200-1387747424_thumb.png

post-14878-0-56546000-1387747574_thumb.png

I just got 4G at the intersection of River Road and La Cholla and then I mapped it on Sensorly until Wetmore road. I did not get a speed test but did get the Hex ID 06E090 -03. Thirty minutes later I went back to the same area and 4G was dead. Will return shortly to see if they turned back on or not.

06E090 is not listed in my spreadsheet, and looking at my map it's probably a new site. Sensorly isn't giving any clues as to which one though.

06E090 is not listed in my spreadsheet, and looking at my map it's probably a new site. Sensorly isn't giving any clues as to which one though.

I will continue looking into it and when it lights up again I will try to map more so than sensorly might point us in the right direction

Is the tower way east, east of houghton and Broadway broadcasting LTE? I live few hundred yards from that tower, and i do have LTE but I get only 3 bars and the signal does not seem to be strong. I just got an LTE phone so I am still learning what is going on in Tucson, thanks!