Network Vision/LTE - Tucson/Yuma Market

jasper7821

The maps that show Sprint acceptance and local building permits are available in the Sponsors Forum.

I will say that numerically the Tucson metro area is way ahead of Yuma.. but percentage-wise, because Yuma has so few sites, they'll probably be done long before Tucson.

Interesting to hear CenturyLink is out there burying fiber at the same time... hope they're being that proactive in Tucson :P (though I suspect most Tucson sites are near fiber these days anyway)

• Like 1

according to this website they estimate 4g lte to be done by february of next year, im not the most patient fellow but in 9 months everything will be done so this is not bad at all, 

Man I try to donate but it won't accept my visa debit card >:/ i don't know why I have money in it and everything's fine.. I NEED to donate now!!

Maybe try using a visa gift card or something as a last resort?

Man I try to donate but it won't accept my visa debit card >:/ i don't know why I have money in it and everything's fine.. I NEED to donate now!!

That would be an issue with PayPal then. All donations are handled by PayPal, so I would suggest contacting them about why it isn't being accepted (or your bank of course).

So is anyone having problems connecting to anything on eHRPD? I thought it was my phone but it might be the tower upgrades. The problem im having is that it gets stuck uploading on the eHRPD network type, loses the connection then reconnects to EvDo or 1xRTT.

So is anyone having problems connecting to anything on eHRPD? I thought it was my phone but it might be the tower upgrades. The problem im having is that it gets stuck uploading on the eHRPD network type, loses the connection then reconnects to EvDo or 1xRTT.

Oh I never had this problem. But my 3G is being reaaaally slow & I'd like LTE soon. Sprints getting worse & worse.

Oh I never had this problem. But my 3G is being reaaaally slow & I'd like LTE soon. Sprints getting worse & worse.

All day long today and throughout the city, data was slow, so it's not just your phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

All day long today and throughout the city, data was slow, so it's not just your phone

Its not the speed, its the fact that it wont connect at all when on eHRPD. Are you able to use the 3G on eHRPD or does it kick you down to EvDo or 1x?

Its not the speed, its the fact that it wont connect at all when on eHRPD. Are you able to use the 3G on eHRPD or does it kick you down to EvDo or 1x?

Might be a sign of testing

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Everytime I try donating it won't let me with my card even though its perfectly fine and everything.

If you have a valid card, then it will work. Either your card is not valid, or you are entering information improperly. Not much else we can do to help you there.

You don't get "kicked down" from eHRPD to EVDO. It's the same network, just routed through different cores. If eHRPD is not working, they may be doing work on the 4G core. This sometimes happens are they are getting ready to allow LTE to go live at sites that are ready. Or, it they may just be having problems. Hard to say. 

i know this prolly means nothing but ill throw it out there, on swan and broadway and rincon high school their is a sprint tower, i went to a friends graduation and i noticed the built brand new tower with a new storage facility, dont know if this means anything but throwing it out there