Sprint says about one quarter behind on LTE target

Naw I think its Chicago :D

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

I believe Chicago is the heart attack of the midwest, thanks to 3 inch thick pizza and processed meats... lol

• Like 3

I believe Chicago is the heart attack of the midwest, thanks to 3 inch thick pizza...

In Chicago, this is "thin crust"...

Chicago-Style-Pizza.jpg

Or is it a loaf of bread smothered in pizza sauce?

:P

AJ

• Like 5

The Norfolk area was supposed to be Launched in December. I was supposed to start in September. I got local confirmation (from someone in the city permits office) that Sprint was working on it. That will be 3 months in just a few days and not a single tower in the area has been accepted. Three months sounds right to me. My hope is it will really speed up in spring.

• Like 1

The Norfolk area was supposed to be Launched in December. I was supposed to start in September. I got local confirmation (from someone in the city permits office) that Sprint was working on it. That will be 3 months in just a few days and not a single tower in the area has been accepted. Three months sounds right to me. My hope is it will really speed up in spring.

I would have put money on a Norfolk market start before now. I would have lost money. Bummer. But at least it sounds like it is starting soon now.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

short of a Christmas miracle......

Ahem, a Festivus miracle...

AJ

• Like 2

I believe Chicago is the heart attack of the midwest, thanks to 3 inch thick pizza and processed meats... lol

Stop hating on our pizza lol Chicago has the best pizza in the us period I love thin crust but back on topic one quarter behind early isn't bad

Stop hating on our pizza lol Chicago has the best pizza in the us period I love thin crust but back on topic one quarter behind early isn't bad

Who says I was hating on pizza?