Sprint LTE Device Release Dates

MacinJosh

The LG Optimus G Pro is the first Triband phone!

http://tinyurl.com/kqxabmn

Welcome to two hours ago...

;)

AJ

• Like 3

Samsung Ativ Neo S 8/16

Blackberry Q10 8/30 plus a HTC and another S4 in that time frame of August also.

I'll add them in a little while.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

The LG Optimus G Pro is the first Triband phone! http://tinyurl.com/kqxabmn Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Hold up.  Isn't this phone the LG Optimus G 2 and NOT the LG Optimus G Pro.  These are 2 completely different devices.  The LG Optimus G Pro is a Galaxy Note like device and the LG Optimus G 2 is a Galaxy S4 like device. 

Based on the dimensions of the phone and the rumors of a 5.2 inch display, this doesn't fit the description of the LG Optimus G Pro which has a 5.5 inch display.  I think this FCC filing is for the LG Optimus G 2.  Shame on Engadget for not getting this right.

ZTE has built another Single-Band LTE phone for Sprint, the N9510. It does do SVLTE. Funny thing, it has only 1 LTE antenna, while many current Sprint LTE phones have 2 (IIRC).

• Like 2

Apparently, I missed a Panasonic Tablet PC that has a multi-function broadband card built in that supports Sprint's BC10 CDMA & B25 LTE, in addition to 5 other LTE bands.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Updated list to move the Moto X to the announced device list, as well as the LG G2. Sprint PR puts the launch of the G2 to later this year. http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-to-bring-unlimited-data-experience-to-lg-g2.htm

• Like 3

Apparently, I missed a Panasonic Tablet PC that has a multi-function broadband card built in that supports Sprint's BC10 CDMA & B25 LTE, in addition to 5 other LTE bands.

In that case, you're fired!

:P

AJ

• Like 1

The FCC sure has been quiet with Sprint LTE devices this week so far. Hopefully we'll see something soon, but I'm guessing later this month, early next month before the next tri-band device is released.

I want this phone so bad but since its not triband and 6 months old I can't justify this purchase for me anyway

Red HTC One coming out on the 16th exclusive to Sprint. Also there is a BOGO going on with it good to the 30th.

I want this phone so bad but since its not triband and 6 months old I can't justify this purchase for me anyway

You could always buy one off contract and sell it when you are ready to.

If I had that kind of money to blow I would likely be on At&t instead of Sprint then came back when network vision was mostly done lol

When I have the money in a few months, I'll buy an iPhone 5S outright and then sell my 5 to subsidize the cost of the 5S. I'm sure I can get a decent buck for it because it's in immaculate condition.

Us phone geeks take great care of our phones. There is virtually no signs of wear and tear on my EVO LTE. When I got my nexus 7 it ran circles around my EVO. I don't like to play high graphic games on my EVO because it drops frames, makes my phone extremely hot to the point where I have to put it down and battery life is not all that. So if I had some extra money to drop I would do this. One thing that sucks is the evo LTE did not hold its value and its going for only $230-280 on craiglist

Us phone geeks take great care of our phones. There is virtually no signs of wear and tear on my EVO LTE. When I got my nexus 7 it ran circles around my EVO. I don't like to play high graphic games on my EVO because it drops frames, makes my phone extremely hot to the point where I have to put it down and battery life is not all that. So if I had some extra money to drop I would do this. One thing that sucks is the evo LTE did not hold its value and its going for only $230-280 on craiglist

Worse than that.

http://www.movaluate.com/htc/evo-4g-lte-sprint

"Excellent" right now is going for $150 Fair Market Value. Anyone selling it on Craigslist for over $200 is, well, being an average Craiglist poster. (I wonder if this all shouldn't be its own thread? Maybe not.)

When I have the money in a few months, I'll buy an iPhone 5S outright and then sell my 5 to subsidize the cost of the 5S. I'm sure I can get a decent buck for it because it's in immaculate condition.

Out of curiosity, in the event the "new" iPhone does not support tri-band LTE on Sprint, would you really be willing to pay Apples inflated prices for such a handset?

Out of curiosity, in the event the "new" iPhone does not support tri-band LTE on Sprint, would you really be willing to pay Apples inflated prices for such a handset?

In the event my iPhone is still worth $500 or more, then yes I would consider it.

• Like 1

You're a man who is very dedicated to Apple! Enjoy!

And just for the record, I would still prefer that the 5S be tri-band.

And back on topic, another quiet day at the FCC for Sprint phones in general.