Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

It is sure looking like north OC is starting to go live. Maybe yesterday's Buena park siting might have been more legit than we all thought...

We determined that the Buena Park signal was from an LA tower. This, however, is way to far from the LA market.

• Like 2

Woke up to LTE in Anaheim Hills

Sweet. I live just a few blocks from Anaheim Hills on the Orange side. Were you hitting signal from the recently upgraded cell site on the old Kaiser hospital building at Lakeview & the 91? I don't think the site on the edison tower at Canyon Rim and Fairmont has been upgraded yet.

Edited by larryt510

Sweet. I live just a few blocks from Anaheim Hills on the Orange side. Were you hitting signal from the recently upgraded cell site on the old Kaiser hospital building at Lakeview & the 91? I don't think the site on the edison tower at Canyon Rim and Fairmont has been upgraded yet.

Yeh that's the tower. I am just on the other side of the 91and Tustin so that's the tower I got my lte from

• Like 1

Yeh that's the tower. I am just on the other side of the 91and Tustin so that's the tower I got my lte from

I figured that had to be it since they already did the network vision conversion about 3 months ago. I am near the 55 and Nohl Ranch Road so I can hit this tower if I drive up the street about a half mile.

Edited by larryt510

I can confirm. LTE in Brea. Definitely coming from an OC tower.

Where in Brea did you get the LTE? I live on the border of Brea and Fullerton near Craig park and the hat, so I'm hoping is somewhere near there :)

I figured that had to be it since they already did the network vision conversion about 3 months ago. I am near the 55 and Nohl Ranch Road so I can hit this tower if I drive up the street about a half mile.

Yeh I can't wait to get off work and really test lte out.

LTE just went live in my area zip code 92780. Speeds are great will work on posting speed test later.. OC Calif right next to the 91 freeway and the 55 freeway. Lakeview exit is a NV tower location 441 Lakeview St Anaheim Calif

post-237-0-32391400-1360884523_thumb.png

Edited by SurrealOne

LTE just went live in my area zip code 92780. Speeds are great will work on posting speed test later.. OC Calif right next to the 91 freeway and the 55 freeway. Lakeview exit is a NV tower location 441 Lakeview St Anaheim Calif

Yes we noticed. Map if you can!

no worries. i have my sensorly on hoping to see blimps in garden grove

I got an iPhone 5 so I have to Rootmetrics it. Everywhere I go thats running. Thank god for unlimited data right now. I do hit a lot of towers pushing 2.0+ 3g.