Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

Ha ha the map updates! I'm sure your busy. Just giving you a hard time.

I guess you haven't seen the 5 LTE sites added today in the OC.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I must be looking at the wrong map, Can anybody give me a link to the same map that has 5 updates for OC area?

Go to the interactive map section of the sponsor's forum and look at the thread "NV sites complete"

• Like 1

I'm seeing a bit of LTE showing up in Westminster. Anyone think that's OC?

at the merging of 22 and 405 freeway? it has been there for couple of days. seems like is just a lingering off of 605 and 406 merging, i hope i am wrong :)

at the merging of 22 and 405 freeway? it has been there for couple of days. seems like is just a lingering off of 605 and 406 merging, i hope i am wrong :)

Looking at Sensorly, I can tell you this is almost certainly the case. It's much darker at the 405/605 interchange. Very faint at the 405/22.

Hi Guys.. been a lurker for a long time. The past 3 weeks, i've been going crazy with Sprint in my area (Irvine, UCI area). I was getting dropped calls like crazy. Today, 4G LTE popped up and I couldn't be more excited. was getting close to 9250kbps on the DL and 2500kbps on the UL.

Hi Guys.. been a lurker for a long time. The past 3 weeks, i've been going crazy with Sprint in my area (Irvine, UCI area). I was getting dropped calls like crazy. Today, 4G LTE popped up and I couldn't be more excited. was getting close to 9250kbps on the DL and 2500kbps on the UL.

The UCI tower is live

Map it if you can!

on* Also, a bit out of subject here but the Galaxy S4 will be announced on March 14 (My Birthday) I just got into a two year contract on Nov 2012 and I wanna give myself a late present. Is it possible for me to get an early upgrade per say switch my s3 for the S4 ?? (I don't mind paying extra)

I'm sure they will be off before 5. They are just testing and teasing. I give up following it until a tower just stays on.

My phone was stuck in a boot loop when I drove by that area on my trip home, so I'll assume by the lack of stuff on Sensorly that it was off. Not really surprised, but I still like to investigate. I'll report back after the morning commute.

Noticed Something interesting in all of my tests at 1 am to 1 30am, all the upload were capped at 20kb/s (prolly doesn't mean anything). I should mention that I was having no signal around 5pm few times in and out. Thought I share... (Westminster)

post-9982-13618708899054_thumb.jpg

Well I finally experienced the whole no service no 3g inn n in out extended service last night. I'm surrounded by 3g NV completed towers so I'm gonna go on a limb and say that was a good sign!

Where was this?