Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

There are NV sites complete in Laguna Niguel. One of them has LTE accepted. The location is shown in the Sponsor NV Sites Complete map.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

There are NV sites complete in Laguna Niguel. One of them has LTE accepted. The location is shown in the Sponsor NV Sites Complete map.

Yeah saw that after I had posted earlier. A friend of mine who lives there will be happy to hear that.

• Like 1

I'm taking drive by that tower today I will try to post later if I hit any sweet LTE spots

I drove over there today, and it is indeed running 4G.

YEA!!! First south OC LTE!!!!

I got around 20mb down, and 6 up sitting in a parking lot in the general area. I ran sensorly, and it is now live. I only drove around a little bit, so I am sure the coverage is better, and someone else will get a better sense or where the 4G is over there.

Edited by washere
  • Like 1

I got around 20mb down, and 6 up sitting in a parking lot in the general area. I ran sensorly, and it is now live. I only drove around a little bit, so I am sure the coverage is better, and someone else will get a better sense or where the 4G is over there.

is it by the YMCA building?

sensorly updates when you stop mapping.

I'm in La Habra 90631 North Orange County. My 3G is slower than mud. I don't want to upgrade till I know La Habra will get LTE. Does anyone know if this city will get it soon? I call cs but they never can give me an answer.

I live in La Habra as well & my friend sent me a snap shot of his phone. He received 4 g around the harbor & Whittier are so hopefully they light up the towers soon!

I did get a chance to talk to the NV tower guys. And he was not able to tell me what tower was next ;) But he did tell me it is based on back haul getting to the site first. No work is done at a NV site untill the fiber is run and ready to go live. after the team is told the back haul is in place they load up gear and head to next tower. But OC Calif is alive and coming online.

• Like 1

I live in the city of orange (population near 200K) and so far not a single network vision site has been turned up. I keep watching every day for any new activity but nothing. They did apply for permits on a number of the sites here late last year but there must be a delay.

• Like 1

I live in the city of orange (population near 200K) and so far not a single network vision site has been turned up. I keep watching every day for any new activity but nothing. They did apply for permits on a number of the sites here late last year but there must be a delay.

I'm sure the delay is the fiber. I had fiber run to our new building when we moved in and it took over 8 months to get in (AT&T).

I'm sure the delay is the fiber. I had fiber run to our new building when we moved in and it took over 8 months to get in (AT&T).

That's the same thing that happened at my work. It took a little over 8 months for them to get the circuit live here too.