Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

Unfortunately, according to our interactive maps, there is still one tower by Disney that is not uppgraded to LTE. I'm not sure if this is correct but as of the last update it shows 3G :(

I haven't been to Disneyland in about a year but when I had an annual pass around 4 years ago. Services was unusable. But its getting better guy.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, superbluepsd said:

Its funny i just left Disneyland and the Sprint network in that area is horrible. During any event like world of color or fireworks it is completely unusable. Verizon was no better though. Couldn't even start a speed test on Verizon. My stay here in Orange county has made me appreciate how well Sprint performs in my home network of Portland. A few strategically placed mini macros would greatly improve the Sprint user experience at Disney.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes, visited Portland on February with my Moto X Pure and speeds were great. I even saw CA3 available.

3 hours ago, nexuss4g said:

Unfortunately, according to our interactive maps, there is still one tower by Disney that is not uppgraded to LTE. I'm not sure if this is correct but as of the last update it shows 3G :(

I haven't been to Disneyland in about a year but when I had an annual pass around 4 years ago. Services was unusable. But its getting better guy.

Yes, visited Portland on February with my Moto X Pure and speeds were great. I even saw CA3 available.

Chances are pretty good it is running LTE now. We haven't had a report from a source for that market for some time. Hard to figure out which sites are active without market reports or several active members with a tracking map.

Chances are pretty good it is running LTE now. We haven't had a report from a source for that market for some time. Hard to figure out which sites are active without market reports or several active members with a tracking map.
It's live. Has someone visits it recently to confirm. Inside is still terrible as expected.... Need a DAS....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lilotimz said:

It's live. Has someone visits it recently to confirm. Inside is still terrible as expected.... Need a DAS....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The DAS in the park is exclusive to AT&T and I believe it’s only WCDMA/HSPA. 

• 2 months later...

This is old news, but I didn't see it posted.  Back in December the City of Huntington Beach reached an agreement with Mobilitie for small cell deployments on the city's light poles:

From the City Council minutes 12/18/17:

Approved and authorized execution of a Small Cell License Agreement between the City of Huntington Beach and Mobilitie LLC for installation of small cell attachments on City- owned streetlights.
Continued from November 20, 2017 meeting

A motion was made by Delgleize, second Brenden to approve the Small Cell License Agreement between the City of Huntington Beach and Mobilitie, LLC; and, authorize the City Manager and City Clerk to execute the Small Cell License Agreement.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, hsiaoandrew said:

I think VoLTE is now live? I see it on my phone in Irvine.

Still not live in San Diego.

On 5/31/2019 at 9:32 AM, hsiaoandrew said:

I think VoLTE is now live? I see it on my phone in Irvine.

It's been live for a while in certain cities in Orange County such as Brea and Yorba Linda.

I live in Orange and it went live just yesterday~!  So happy~!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, optimummind said:

It's been live for a while in certain cities in Orange County such as Brea and Yorba Linda.

I live in Orange and it went live just yesterday~!  So happy~!

Our phones are enabled and ready.  Just waiting. We just gotten B26 months ago. Hopefully summer we get VoLTE. 

Sprint giveth and Spring taketh away.

Today VoLTE disappeared in the city of Orange.  Hopefully it will come back soon.

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say, for the first time in a dozen years I went to Disneyland Parks and leading up to that trip, I read the threads and forums on Sprint data service expecting the worst. However I was pleasantly surprised and had very useable data speeds there outdoors. Only time coverage was lacking in indoor areas where there were thick walls, but I was expecting that. Uploads to social media, Facebook messenger, & and even streaming the MLB At Bat had no hiccups. This was on my iPhone 7+. Now what I thought was a crowded day actually wasn't according to my friends so that may have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk