how many markets?

DaQue

Lazy I guess. Your right there is a list of all the markets there. Pasted it into a spread sheet and deleted the lines that were not markets (blanks etc) 95 rows so 95 markets. No counting, and I'm still lazy.

Lazy I guess. Your right there is a list of all the markets there. Pasted it into a spread sheet and deleted the lines that were not markets (blanks etc) 95 rows so 95 markets. No counting, and I'm still lazy.

That sounds like more work than counting.

Sent from my 100 % stock (wtf) EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

"who many markets?"

But who was phone?

;)

AJ

• Like 1

There are 97 Sprint markets and two affiliates (Shentel and Swiftel). All together they comprise the "Sprint 99."

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 2

There are 97 Sprint markets and two affiliates (Shentel and Swiftel). All together they comprise the "Sprint 99."

Of course "Sprint markets" are differently drawn than the markets that media outlets or Sprint PR may use when they refer to markets...

• Like 1

Of course "Sprint markets" are differently drawn than the markets that media outlets or Sprint PR may use when they refer to markets...

Definitely. We typically discuss Sprint markets in the purest technical standpoint. As for trying to count individual cities as a market, that's a purely a marketing phenomenon which is highly subjective and variable depending on the poor sap counting them. :lol:

Robert

• Like 1

It would appear my spreadsheet method uses fuzy math.