hihater

Network Vision/LTE - Northern Jersey Market

That is awesome! Good to see it outside of NY.
Looks like Sprint turned up backhaul capacity...oddly enough it's only two carrier aggregationee71a9148e3b21275bc08da6632cda4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Keeps getting better1bdd39e4f716076fe59ffc20336e7db2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

On 9/3/2018 at 1:40 PM, ingenium said:

Found a ton of the strand mounts from the Altice partnership in your market. They're everywhere around Saddle River.IMG_20180903_092747.jpeg5038e7f4852d86fc150a882a14241ff7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How many sites would you guess and how far is each node from another? Any more pictures? This is an Airspan Airstrand 1300 small cell. There should be close to 15k of these nodes around the US in addition to the pole mounted nodes from Mobilitie. Not sure who is contracted to install these on the strands.

How many sites would you guess and how far is each node from another? Any more pictures? This is an Airspan Airstrand 1300 small cell. There should be close to 15k of these nodes around the US in addition to the pole mounted nodes from Mobilitie. Not sure who is contracted to install these on the strands.
Sorry, no more pictures. I detected most of them at night via SCP. I'd guess there are at least 100, about a block apart.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ejlwireless said:

These are Altice.

• Like 1

Looks like Sprint is finally ripping and replacing Clear sites in Northern NJ.

Here by Weehawken, went from a single carrier Clear site, which did okish during offpeak times(30-50mbs) and (2-10mb peak) to 200mbs+ offpeak and 80mbs+ during peak times.

Good stuff!

• Like 4

The dead zones along the northeast corridor are ridiculous. Speeds are so bad between Elizabeth and Newark I cant even load the app to report slow data.

33 minutes ago, jamesinclair said:

The dead zones along the northeast corridor are ridiculous. Speeds are so bad between Elizabeth and Newark I cant even load the app to report slow data.

You can manually report the problem locations in the My Sprint App at a later time by entering the address where it happened.

I've been bugging people I know at Sprint to enable a "pin drop" function on the Map so that you wouldn't have to have an exact address to make a report. Hopefully they do this.

1 hour ago, RedSpark said:

You can manually report the problem locations in the My Sprint App at a later time by entering the address where it happened.

I've been bugging people I know at Sprint to enable a "pin drop" function on the Map so that you wouldn't have to have an exact address to make a report. Hopefully they do this.

That would be so useful holy crap. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad The Beast said:

That would be so useful holy crap. 

Yeah. I really hope this happens. I’ve been making the ask! 😀

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 5:21 PM, RedSpark said:

Good to know. As you said, a pin would be even better because being a railroad, there are no addresses. So Ill have to find a nearby property.

Surprisingly, hit 5G in North Bergen, While speeds were average, 50-150mbs, it was awesome to see those speeds inside Walmart.