Network Vision/LTE - Northern Jersey Market

hihater

• 3 weeks later...

You should consider becoming a sponsor, you can take a look at the deployment maps. Looks like Irvington Passiac and Paterson. Finally NJ!

I'm in Paterson and not connecting to 800. Hopefully they allow connections soon

Sent from Evo

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have the sponsor prl flashed having 800 priority

Sent from my Nexus 5

And you're using the Nexus 5? I wonder if active connections are being blocked. I may have to flash a test PRL and take my S4 for a drive.

And you're using the Nexus 5? I wonder if active connections are being blocked. I may have to flash a test PRL and take my S4 for a drive.

It was with the evo LTE all the way up to last Friday. Didn't flash the prl on the nexus yet

Sent from my Nexus 5

Odd that nobody has reported connecting to any 1x800 sites, my girlfriend lives in Jersey City heights and we

could greatly benefit from the added signal strength.

I try everyday in Paterson. Few times I got a quick notification from signal check, but by the time I look its gone.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I try everyday in Paterson. Few times I got a quick notification from signal check, but by the time I look its gone.

Sent from my Nexus 5

If your trying it on the nexus 5, I would suggest you take a look at signal check during a call, you might notice it switch from 1xRTT to 1x800. 

If your trying it on the nexus 5, I would suggest you take a look at signal check during a call, you might notice it switch from 1xRTT to 1x800.

Done that. But speak of the devil. Look what popped up a few minutes ago and holding

Posted Image

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

Odd that nobody has reported connecting to any 1x800 sites, my girlfriend lives in Jersey City heights and we 

could greatly benefit from the added signal strength.

No argument there. My family lives there as well, and they complain about the coverage in their house.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm on an MVNO, in the northern Jersey area. I receive LTE signal, but it doesnt pass any data. What's wrong, is it my device or the tower? I have tried getting LTE to pass through other phones with the same MVNO, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried LTE in NY too. My MVNO is a korean one, called ubitelecom. It advertises LTE, so I don't know what's wrong here... (oh I have a note 2)

Edited by bobloiy

I'm on an MVNO, in the northern Jersey area. I receive LTE signal, but it doesnt pass any data. What's wrong, is it my device or the tower? I have tried getting LTE to pass through other phones with the same MVNO, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried LTE in NY too. My MVNO is a korean one, called ubitelecom. It advertises LTE, so I don't know what's wrong here... (oh I have a note 2)

You asked this question a month ago http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5523-sprint-launches-new-lte-cities-and-spark-markets-2242014/?p=296096

• 6 months later...

Time to wake this thread up from the dead! 

Just drove by Jersey City off Palisades ave, and connected to not only Clear B41, but also Sprint B41 8t8r!

There is still one pesky site I drive by on a regular basis near new york ave that's on Legacy hardware, but there has been a ton of progress.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I start....

Let me just go ahead and say it.....8T8R is LIVE! ALL OVER THE NJ TURN PIKE...FROM G DUB all the way down by HOLLAND n 1 and 9. B41 all the way thru! 

Bounced between Clear B41 and Sprint B41, it was pretty EPIC!

• Like 3

For those using signal check in the Northern NJ market, FYI

GCI starting with 018xxxxx Band 25/26

019xxxxx Sprint Band 41

030xxxxx Clear Band 41

I know mike is updating the app to display the correct band info, but this should help in the interim.

• Like 1