hihater

Network Vision/LTE - Northern Jersey Market

Lotta new accepted sites in bergen county.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Can you elaborate ? I am in Ramsey Ridgewood area. I do see some LTE in Edgewater @ 10 meg ud/6 up.. greatly varies

Download the Sensorly app to check real world lte. Also if you become a sponsor around here you can have access to maps of towers that already have and will have lte.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I am now a sponsor... I hope Softbank escalates the upgrades.. How can I see the updated maps ?

Emerson/Washington Township shows some LTE now

• Like 1

I am now a sponsor... I hope Softbank escalates the upgrades.. How can I see the updated maps ?

Are you able to see the interactive maps in the sponsor section?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I picked up 4g lte when i was at the park in the New Overpeck Park in Teaneck about few minutes to Leonia. About 4-6 mbps dL

saw a crane working on a on a sprint tower in hardest in New Jersey. maybe updating us to at least 3G fingers crossed for lte.

4g lte in Saddlebrook by Walmart...Nice speed!!!

post-5420-0-21719900-1373392028_thumb.png

• Like 1

Got this while passing thru Paterson last month, There is 4G hope!

post-20532-0-34885600-1373602177_thumb.png

• Like 1

Anyone on the boards besides me live in the sussex county area of northern NJ?

Just started picking up LTE right by Exit 40 on 287 North in Parsippany...also cnet did a nice feature on why it's taking so long for Sprint to roll out their LTE, if one of the moderators could forward this to the other forums that'd be great!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57595175-94/why-sprint-is-taking-its-sweet-time-with-4g-lte/

• Like 1

Got a good LTE signal in Upper Saddle River, NJ today :)

null.png

• Like 1

Got a good LTE signal in Upper Saddle River, NJ today :)

null.png

Hope Allendale Rt 17 area is next

• Like 2

Ramsey NJ at E. Main St/ Lake St and Franklin Turnpike... 6 d and .5 up.. not great but it was there 

• Like 2

LTE footprint in Parsippany, NJ is definitely growing. I now get a decent LTE signal (10mbps up/ 5 mbps down) in my house in Lake Parsippany, NJ

• Like 1

I started picking up LTE in hudson county as well, was driving to Edgewater and picked it up on Blvd. East.

• Like 1

Sprint finnaly added Lte In my area. Started receiving signal 2 days ago, But now it's gone. The reason its gone is becasue they force updated my phone Profile to not connect to Lte. It must have been a Test signal for the engineers.

The Location Union city, NJ Next to the Lincoln Tunnel

Screenshot_2013-09-11-15-53-49_zpse5286b

Edited by dbx103
  • Like 1

Bummer. At least you saw it. LTE is a myth and legend in my parts about 10 miles west of you off of Route 3.

Wow it's almost October and still no 4g LTE here in Hackensack. Been waiting almost 2 years now.  :(

Wow it's almost October and still no 4g LTE here in Hackensack. Been waiting almost 2 years now.   :(

Been waiting 2 years for Sprint's  LTE which has been rolling out for a little over a year, That is a stretch of a exaggeration, don't ya think?

• Like 1

Backhaul is catching up it seems. Before years end we should be good and 3g cluster will be turned on

Sent from my EVO

• Like 1

Been waiting 2 years for Sprint's  LTE which has been rolling out for a little over a year, That is a stretch of a exaggeration, don't ya think?

Yeah what's going on dude?

Sprint finnaly added Lte In my area. Started receiving signal 2 days ago, But now it's gone. The reason its gone is becasue they force updated my phone Profile to not connect to Lte. It must have been a Test signal for the engineers.

The Location Union city, NJ Next to the Lincoln Tunnel

Screenshot_2013-09-11-15-53-49_zpse5286b

As far as I know, they never do this. They do turn towers on and off. But never block through a PRL..It will eventually be turned back on. Or you could try cycling airplane mode as well. 

Hello. Anyone here getting 4g LTE in Hackensack? Thanks

Some of the areas are lit up, once you move closer to the city, you'll see more LTE available. 

I like the difference in 800 voice

Sent from Evo

uploadfromtaptalk1383847536078.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1383847551587.jpg

• Like 1