Network Vision/LTE - Northern Jersey Market

hihater

I know the Sprint Tower by me doesn't have LTE When likely an issue with the landlord or the township single voice Improvement either there's no SMR except for a couple Towers nope not even close to me

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that 800 voice was active on almost all the sites as well.

I was under the impression that 800 voice was active on almost all the sites as well.

No 800 voice is not even active here on the site that Services my block so I think it's because it stealth site

No 800 voice is not even active here on the site that Services my block so I think it's because it stealth site

Meaning across the market, not just your specific site.

• 2 months later...

My speeds in New Brunswick have really slowed down over the past 2 weeks

Seems to be going backwards. Sprint supposedly "optimized" my area and now its worse. After creating a ticket and them looking into it, no change can be made cause it would cause a greater impact. This is for voice.

Seems to be going backwards. Sprint supposedly "optimized" my area and now its worse. After creating a ticket and them looking into it, no change can be made cause it would cause a greater impact. This is for voice.

sprint site upgrades have slowed here !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Dusting this thread off.

Connected to 2XCA B25 in Union City. Speeds increased substantially. From 2-3mb to over 20mb!

Not bad...its great they are getting better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Went shopping in Bergen county and connected to quite a few 3xCA, speeds from 2-30mb deep indoor of target and Walmart and 20-60mb outdoors in crowded shopping centers.

It's very pretty fast

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...
Looks like Clear 3xCA is spreading in Northern NJ. Hit a couple sites in Jersey City, good speeds (30-40mbs) during rush hour.

Lucky you LOL here in Central Jersey I don't even get three carrier aggregation. I just got two carrier aggregation

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Lucky you LOL here in Central Jersey I don't even get three carrier aggregation. I just got two carrier aggregation

Not so lucky, I live 10 blocks from 3xCA locations, seems like a possible contiguous spectrum issue (or lack thereof)

Not so lucky, I live 10 blocks from 3xCA locations, seems like a possible contiguous spectrum issue (or lack thereof)
I feel that it might be a continuous Spectrum issue. Well this no 3 carrier aggregation by me at all. So I'm waiting to see what happens

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ingenium said:
Found a ton of the strand mounts from the Altice partnership in your market. They're everywhere around Saddle River.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The tower near me which is a very big multi-carrier tower finally went from 5 megahertz up to 10 secondary carrier178ebe1c0a3b9deec56f99b85e45a891.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk