ReyBanz

Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

thank you!  

Anyone spot Band 26 yet just curious.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anyone spot Band 26 yet just curious.

The closest B26 is west of Ionia.  Lansing area got some B10 CDMA in the fall.

• Like 1

was in the Goodrich/ Grand Blanc area in November and was surprised to pick up a LTE signal everywhere I went including the house out in the sticks. It was a funeral so no time for speed test and such. I was just happy to see it getting a signal.

• Like 1

Goodrich isn't too bad for LTE coverage as there are a couple sites out that way including a boomer on an old AT&T Long Lines tower. But LTE coverage can be spotty in that corner of the county as site placement is not dense at all. It's interesting to watch on Signal Check to see your phone jump from tower to tower as it tries to find the strongest signal out that way.

The closest B26 is west of Ionia.  Lansing area got some B10 CDMA in the fall.

Well... that's not very close... that's more than 1/2 way across the state.. west of Lansing which is 1/2 way point in state.   I guess it will be a while before we see it.   Maybe longer with the new Sprint plan to relocate on to "Government" property and towers...

• Like 1

Well... that's not very close... that's more than 1/2 way across the state.. west of Lansing which is 1/2 way point in state.   I guess it will be a while before we see it.  

Yeah, we know. It's called the Canadian IBEZ and it's been around for a while.

Maybe longer with the new Sprint plan to relocate on to "Government" property and towers...

This comes off as borderline trollish.

• Like 1

Hello Eastern Michigan Market...   Anything new going on?   Any Band 26 sightings yet east of Lansing or anything else new in the Detroit metro area?   

Hello Eastern Michigan Market... Anything new going on? Any Band 26 sightings yet east of Lansing or anything else new in the Detroit metro area?

Not sure if it's just me but CA seems to be more widespread in a lot of areas. Even the areas without starting to see increasing speeds on Band 25. No Band 26 sightings though

Not sure if it's just me but CA seems to be more widespread in a lot of areas. Even the areas without starting to see increasing speeds on Band 25. No Band 26 sightings though

Yeah, kinda what I see up in the north burbs... CA sites coming on here and there... that's about it.  But if nothing else, I'll take it.   Speeds are pretty good too!

• Like 1

Hello Eastern Michigan Market...   Anything new going on?   Any Band 26 sightings yet east of Lansing or anything else new in the Detroit metro area?   

No B26 in Lansing yet, farthest east I've seen B26 is the west side of Ionia.  There has been CDMA 1X B10 in Lansing for voice only, but no LTE yet in that spectrum area.

No B26 in Lansing yet, farthest east I've seen B26 is the west side of Ionia.  There has been CDMA 1X B10 in Lansing for voice only, but no LTE yet in that spectrum area.

Sorry if I missed this, but is Sprint clear to launch B26 in the Detroit area? I thought the last holdout along the Canadian border was in the Pacific Northwest. I haven't cared as much about the mitten until I met my better half.  :)

Sorry if I missed this, but is Sprint clear to launch B26 in the Detroit area? I thought the last holdout along the Canadian border was in the Pacific Northwest. I haven't cared as much about the mitten until I met my better half.  :)

I don't think anyone knows if the Canadian side is clear.  As for east Michigan, most of it does not even have B26 capable equipment installed.

Toledo now has 800 MHz active.  Anyone around SE Michigan see anything yet?

Sorry if I missed this, but is Sprint clear to launch B26 in the Detroit area? I thought the last holdout along the Canadian border was in the Pacific Northwest. I haven't cared as much about the mitten until I met my better half. :)

There's a bigger holdout along Mexico for Southern California, Vegas, Arizona as well. It's going to take longer for that spectrum to be clear

Toledo now has 800 MHz active.  Anyone around SE Michigan see anything yet?

B10 for CDMA Voice or B26 for LTE?

Tonight at Comerica Park. Engineering screen shows EARFCN 41176 which isn't uncommon in this area but Sector 09 is new to me. Is this DAS at the Park?

Screenshot_2016-04-25-19-16-28.png

• Like 2

Tonight at Comerica Park. Engineering screen shows EARFCN 41176 which isn't uncommon in this area but Sector 09 is new to me. Is this DAS at the Park?

attachicon.gif Screenshot_2016-04-25-19-16-28.png

Triband antenna. Second carrier is 09/0a/0b

Sent from my Nexus 5X

B26 LTE.      Does Sprint Use B10 for voice?

B26 LTE. Does Sprint Use B10 for voice?

B10 CDMA

Only 1x800 as of now in northwest ohio. SE michigan dont even have the rrus up in any of the sites that ive seen.

Would B26 in SE Michigan be 5x5 or 3x3?

Does anyone know if Grand Rapids or Martin MI have band 26 LTE yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if Grand Rapids or Martin MI have band 26 LTE yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Rapids has had Band 26 for a long time, it goes over to just west of Ionia.  Some areas in and around Lansing are starting to pop up with B26, including DeWitt, but its still spotty.  I looked up Martin, MI on the map and it is right off of 131, well out of the exclusion zone.  I'd bet dimes to donuts that any cell site around there is a full NV build with B26/B25/B41, along with CDMA BC1/BC10.  This might be a better question to ask in the West Michigan thread as that is a different Sprint region.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard anything on b26 for the rest of Michigan?