ReyBanz

Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

DE54XC788 Got LTE800 at the beginning of December finally. It seems to be broadcasting at a lower power level but I think might be normal for IBEZ 3x3 sites 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rocketr said:

DE54XC788 Got LTE800 at the beginning of December finally. It seems to be broadcasting at a lower power level but I think might be normal for IBEZ 3x3 sites 

How close are you to the nearest Canadian shore?  With 25km requires lower power iirc.  LTE 800 typically opens up like an umbrella - very short distance/small coverage area first, with full extend not reached for several months. B26 3x3 and 5x5 both work this way.  Typically 1x800 is done first, so you could check the distance for it to see the maximum boundary if limited for some reason.  Of course 1x800 normally far exceeds LTE 800.

On 12/30/2018 at 8:11 PM, dkyeager said:

How close are you to the nearest Canadian shore?  With 25km requires lower power iirc.  LTE 800 typically opens up like an umbrella - very short distance/small coverage area first, with full extend not reached for several months. B26 3x3 and 5x5 both work this way.  Typically 1x800 is done first, so you could check the distance for it to see the maximum boundary if limited for some reason.  Of course 1x800 normally far exceeds LTE 800.

Not close to the shore... Based on what you said I'm thinking they will up the power more after some tuning.  

• Like 1