Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

http://i1225.photobu...on957/image.jpg

Work started in Warren, MI? This tower is on Ryan Road just south of 9 Mile Road

Two questions, do you know if this is a Sprint tower? And are there RRUs* being mounted behind the panels?

RRUs are the boxes behind/next to the panels you can see in this image.

20.JPG

Network shows - eHRPD from Brighton - 96-275S-Detroit Metro the entire way. No 4G. Was Rev. A only a few days ago so looks like NV was turned on throughout the west metro area this week!

eHRPD has been active in the area for a while. I received it when I got my gs3 November 24th.

eHRPD activation is being done pretty far in advance of Network Vision beginning in most markets. It is always nice to see eHRPD advancing around the country. But its arrival is not any indicator of NV.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oh, from what I was reading it seemed like the two were one and the same. Good to know that they aren't linked cause my data speeds haven't increased since I started seeing eHRPD. Also, wierd that others were getting it and not me. I do prl updates pretty regularly.

Sad panda no accepted sites in eastern or western michgain...I have a feeling it won't be til next year till sites show up

We've already seen cases in other markets where a site was not yet accepted but on for testing or not accepted for some time. Keep the faith. My gut is the Detroit area will see something fire up this month. Keep watching for it!

My gut is the Detroit area will see something fire up this month. Keep watching for it!

This month? That would be amazing! I travel the area along I96 between Brighton and I275. So far, nothing here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We've already seen cases in other markets where a site was not yet accepted but on for testing or not accepted for some time. Keep the faith. My gut is the Detroit area will see something fire up this month. Keep watching for it!

I agree with that i honestly think that there's work being done, or maybe like you said they have sites completed but maybe they haven't had inspectors check anything out yet, then again it could be a shortage 2 idk if that's true but it's an idea. Michgain is going to be to closest thing to me getting lte til they hit Toledo so anything accepted will be awesome!

There is a tower on the back of my property where my family business resides in Roseville that has not been updated.

We are on 13 mile just West of Groesbeck Hwy and nothing new going on here yet. I watch daily. Giving sprint until spring, then if no lte i'm switching over to my wife's Verizon as an additional phone. This is major bs that we are waiting this long and are soooo outdated. At least we finally got jb on our evo's yesterday.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

This month? That would be amazing! I travel the area along I96 between Brighton and I275. So far, nothing here.

Just when you don't expect it, a site will pop up somewhere. If it's anything like the markets we have in Florida, it will start on the outskirts somewhere, usually on a multi-leg tower and not a monopole. Keep looking. I'll be back up that way in a few weeks so hope something comes into play by then.

• Like 1

I just wish there is some solid proof that Sprint is actively updating towers in the Metro Detroit area. Someone with knowledge of a rollout plan to verify what, where, and when. The only reason I remain with Sprint is due to their integration with Google Voice and the peace of mind that comes with an unlimited data plan.

• Like 2

I just wish there is some solid proof that Sprint is actively updating towers in the Metro Detroit area. Someone with knowledge of a rollout plan to verify what, where, and when. The only reason I remain with Sprint is due to their integration with Google Voice and the peace of mind that comes with an unlimited data plan.

one of our members had seen a tower with network visions upgrades to it possibly and took a picture as well between port Huron and detroit on 94 I believe, so I would assume that they are working now but maybe there's an equipment shortage, maybe a lack of inspections it could be many reason, but my opinion is that they will come in clusters the whole state of michgain is pretty large so we really don't know what towers or city's that they are starting In just keep hoping it'll be soon

The rollout schedule is in the sponsors section of this website.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2