Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Good to know I will have LTE this weekend at my best friends restaurant.  Pajarito Brew!

Good place.  I ate there a few times before we left New Mexico.  It looks like based on the Sensorly trail past the Co-Op market I would have had the B26 signal in my office at the County Maintenance Facility.  Awesome.

Good place. I ate there a few times before we left New Mexico. It looks like based on the Sensorly trail past the Co-Op market I would have had the B26 signal in my office at the County Maintenance Facility. Awesome.

basically had it all the way until you really drop down near the front hill.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

No

Can you get a signal inside the Roundhouse? In the past I could only get a signal on the north and east side of the building and in the rotunda with Sprint on 1900. And then only up high. Pretty poor signal.

Even on ATT and Verizon I couldn't get a signal somewhat deep in the Roundhouse. And most subcommittee hearing rooms were dead zones. But the WiFi was OK most of the time.

Can you get a signal inside the Roundhouse? In the past I could only get a signal on the north and east side of the building and in the rotunda with Sprint on 1900. And then only up high. Pretty poor signal.

Even on ATT and Verizon I couldn't get a signal somewhat deep in the Roundhouse. And most subcommittee hearing rooms were dead zones. But the WiFi was OK most of the time.

Service in the roundhouse had improved so far. However, reception in the basement and in the House gallery remains very spotty - almost non existent.

We have LTE band 25 in Alamogordo.

Can you pin point what site it is?  I know there are only two.

I would hope that at least one of the two sites is located on a fat cottonwood tree.

AJ

• Like 1

I'm beginning to think there were tons of towers ready in New Mexico and an integration team showed up and is running everywhere and turning on towers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Should be an exciting few weeks.

I did some mapping of the Alamogordo area. I am wondering if there is some LTE antennas that are not on the NV map? I was getting a very strong signal by the hospital. In the past you were lucky to get a usable 3G signal.

I did some mapping of the Alamogordo area. I am wondering if there is some LTE antennas that are not on the NV map? I was getting a very strong signal by the hospital. In the past you were lucky to get a usable 3G signal.

Could be a hospital distributed antenna system.
  • Like 1

After doing some mapping I think I am wrong on the tower outside of Holloman AFB transmitting Band 25.

Looking at network.sprint.com, it looks like just one of the towers were upgraded to LTE. Hopefully Band 26 for you as well.

Happy camper?

Looking at network.sprint.com, it looks like just one of the towers were upgraded to LTE. Hopefully Band 26 for you as well.

Happy camper?

Hell yes I am! I was running some sped test on 3G and was getting some awesome speeds. Was going to post about that when I saw my phone switch to LTE. Boy did I let out one hell of a whoopee.

• Like 1

Could be a hospital distributed antenna system.

When using the signal pro app on my N5 several time it showed two neighboring towers. The only other tower I know about is 15 miles away by Holloman AFB