Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

I notice on Coors & I40 going South next to the Sprint store there was people working on a tower today while I was heading into work. I can't get the picture posted from my phone since for some reason service at the Airport is crap right now. I'll upload the picutre tomorrow.

EDIT

I have a feeling work is also being down around the Sunport too. Getting roaming where I don't normally have roaming. I feel we are getting update! :D

Edited by SeanK_

I notice on Coors & I40 going South next to the Sprint store there was people working on a tower today while I was heading into work. I can't get the picture posted from my phone since for some reason service at the Airport is crap right now. I'll upload the picutre tomorrow.

EDIT

I have a feeling work is also being down around the Sunport too. Getting roaming where I don't normally have roaming. I feel we are getting update! :D

the work around the airport you suspect is most likely the tower I posted about, but could be another one too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I also saw tmobile lte getting installed today, so any work people see could be that or att unless you get close enough to observe.

the work around the airport you suspect is most likely the tower I posted about, but could be another one too.

Maybe, I think if I remember correctly, Sprint said they only have one tower for the Sunport.

Maybe, I think if I remember correctly, Sprint said they only have one tower for the Sunport.
there are multiple sites, three I can think of, close enough to the sunport that you could probably pull a connection from. One at Caesar Chavez and the freeway, one at Caesar Chavez and Yale, and the"airport" one at Yale and gibson

I kept my eyes up and look what I found! Might be the first full build found in Albuquerque. Site is at Cesar Chavez and Yale. Saw a crane dropping new cabinets into the enclosed fence area. Also, I was right next to the tower and had zero signal, so I assume it was Sprint. Check the pictures and let me know if you want me to go back later once it is cleared to get more pictures.

u9u7e4u6.jpg

ty5e3era.jpg

ame8a2un.jpg

Hammond is Jammin! Hammond is Jammin!  I love your post. I am still stuck in Window Rock, AZ :(

• Like 1

I'm off work until next Wednesday. I just finished dinner at Mu Du Noodles in Santa Fe. Now it's time to go tower scouting around the city before the light disappears.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I'm off work until next Wednesday. I just finished dinner at Mu Du Noodles in Santa Fe. Now it's time to go tower scouting around the city before the light disappears.

MuDu Noodles. That sounds like a blast.

• Like 1

I'm off work until next Wednesday. I just finished dinner at Mu Du Noodles in Santa Fe.

Recently, Robert has been conducting a tour of Asia -- all from within the confines of New Mexico.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

I had Malaysian Laksa, with... Wait for it...

Chicken!

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

T-mobile Ericsson AIR panels. 

Ah! I didn't have much time to look at it, just saw someone working on a tower and thought it was Sprint. Better to get a picture of it, then miss it.

First site accepted in ABQ yesterday. 2nd near Menaul. 3G only accepted first. The Duke City is moving!

Robert

• Like 3

First site accepted in ABQ yesterday. 2nd near Menaul. 3G only accepted first. The Duke City is moving!

Uh, Roy Williams would say that is spelled "D-O-O-K."

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Robert

I will check to see if it's broadcasting today.

Notice it says 3G. The 4G was a typo that I corrected right away. But the thread notifications came out saying 4G.

Notice it says 3G. The 4G was a typo that I corrected right away. But the thread notifications came out saying 4G.

oh ok, that should mean that everything is installed though, right? Do the 4g capability should be there unless backhaul isn't live.

Seeing the ABQ abbreviation, an odd question popped into my mind: has any enterprising restaurateur yet opened "ABQ BBQ"?

AJ

oh ok, that should mean that everything is installed though, right? Do the 4g capability should be there unless backhaul isn't live.

Yep.