Network Vision/LTE - SF Bay Market

breakaes

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed I'm getting an 800mhz SMR signal in my house. Its not very strong, and what's weird is signal check pro located the tower all the way over in sausalito!

If that's true, the distance that signal is traveling is impressive!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

I just noticed I'm getting an 800mhz SMR signal in my house. Its not very strong, and what's weird is signal check pro located the tower all the way over in sausalito!

Screenshot_2013-08-30-20-23-56_zpsffe863

Screenshot_2013-08-30-20-47-47_zps235022

There is a tower almost at those exact coordinates, though not accepted for 1x800.

This is yet another sign that Samsung is programming the correct coordinates for 1x800 - which is quite exciting. 

• Like 1

There is a tower almost at those exact coordinates, though not accepted for 1x800.

This is yet another sign that Samsung is programming the correct coordinates for 1x800 - which is quite exciting.

Oh wow I guess I didn't check when I took my screenshot in San Ramon. But mine also matches exactly with a site. I didn't bother checking since I thought it would be off.

It's also not accepted. But nice catch!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

uploadfromtaptalk1377932375659.jpg

What site do you normally connect to? Since there is none on Treasure Island. East bay, sf or north bay? or some combo of all 3. Im surprised there is no site on TI

What site do you normally connect to? Since there is none on Treasure Island. East bay, sf or north bay? or some combo of all 3. Im surprised there is no site on TI

I always connect to a site near Peir 31 in the fishermans wharf while I'm at home. It kinda sucks there's no site on Treasure Island. I get truly awful service if I don't stay on the west coast of the island. Tmobile has a site right in the middle of the island and AT&T has one at a high elevation on Yerba Buena Island. Hopefully the 800MHz SMR signal will provide better service.

I'm visiting SF this weekend and am impressed by both the coverage if the 4g here and the speed. In OC, 4g is much less widespread.

Downtown is great. Outside of that its hit or miss.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

Anyone live near Westlake in Daly City? Every time I go there for the last 2 weeks the 4g signal is very strong but completely unusable. Can't download anything. I have to go into a store to force it onto 3g in order to do anything. I know it may be in progress. But it's been 2 weeks now if not more.

Can anyone check if they have the same problems near there.