Sensorly - New market deployements

Some new markets that have shown up in last couple weeks..

Cleveland

Columbus

Cincy

Omaha

Markets over 1M with nothing showing up...

Phoenix

Tucson

Albuquerque

SLC

Upstate NY

Portland, ME

You need to check Salt Lake City again.

Both. Zoom in and out as they are mapping it right now. Your cache is getting you.

Hmm, it tried Chrome, Firefox and also the Sensorly Android app, none show SLC.  Might be a problem on Sensorly end.

Edit: OK, just cleared Sensorly App cache and SLC does now show up.

Edited by TyrellCorpse

Hmm, it tried Chrome, Firefox and also the Sensorly Android app, none show SLC. Might be a problem on Sensorly end.

No problems here.. I keep seeing more purple as I zoom in and out.

OK, so it was a cache problem.  Now working.  So here is update...

Cleveland

Columbus

Cincy

Omaha

SLC

Some markets over 1M with nothing showing up (on Sensorly)...

Phoenix/Tucson

Albuquerque/Sante Fe

Upstate NY metros

Portland, ME

^Is curious that the Sensorly app shows more data than some of the web browsers.  I'm showing less data with Chrome/Firefox than with IE, even after clearing out cache for all.

Edited by TyrellCorpse

^Is curious that the Sensorly app shows more data than some of the web browsers.  I'm showing less data with Chrome/Firefox than with IE.

There is a 24hr~ish cache on the web version, whereas the Android apps have a much shorter cache time. The iOS app has a slightly longer cache as well. 

OK, so it was a cache problem.  Now working.  So here is update...

Cleveland

Columbus

Cincy

Omaha

SLC

Phoenix/Tucson

Albuquerque/Sante Fe

Upstate NY metros

Portland, ME

I have a thread in the sponsor forum showing lte by metro size.

Ill update it this weekend.

Big change recently was additions to nebraska as well.

Phoenix and Riverside are the two biggest metros with zero LTE.

• Like 1

I'm guessing Phoenix is an AT&T only market for back haul.

They have quite a few NV 3G sites.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, all the heardware is there, but the backhaul is the bottleneck for a lot of Arizona.

Phoenix/Tucson

Albuquerque/Sante Fe

Upstate NY metros

Portland, ME

I mapped some LTE in Glens Falls, NY this morning, which looks like the first Sprint purple in the Upstate NY East market.

• Like 1