EVO LTE on CM10 nightlies - LTE Data session issue

aparish21

I didn't understand what you meant, what doesn't matter?

-Luis

The whole SOff thing. As you can still flash whatever you need except for the modem parts which that's a good thing anyways, just a pain to have restore a backup, take the OTA then go back to what you need.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

The whole SOff thing. As you can still flash whatever you need except for the modem parts which that's a good thing anyways, just a pain to have restore a backup, take the OTA then go back to what you need.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

To be honest I have no idea how to flash roms with s-on. That has always gotten me stuck on the bootloader part of the rom. Just to know what you mean. The modem, you refer to the radios and what not?

-Luis

(Sorry if these are really noob questions, but there is much that I don't know yet :P)

To be honest I have no idea how to flash roms with s-on. That has always gotten me stuck on the bootloader part of the rom. Just to know what you mean. The modem, you refer to the radios and what not?

-Luis

(Sorry if these are really noob questions, but there is much that I don't know yet :P)

There are guides on how to flash the roms with S-ON over at XDA. Have you used this yet?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1690919

There are guides on how to flash the roms with S-ON over at XDA. Have you used this yet?

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1690919

I actually was not able to use it on my phone, it never rebooted the phone or anything, so I just rooted the phone the manual way. I used HTCDEV and the command prompt lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I am on 10-25, data connection is fixed, but if i start sensorly or google maps, kills the whole radio. Bluetooth and cellular. Really weird. Otherwise it looks good.

People are reporting at XDA that the new Deck build has the data connection fixed 10/25 build..

I am on 10-25, data connection is fixed, but if i start sensorly or google maps, kills the whole radio. Bluetooth and cellular. Really weird. Otherwise it looks good.

What phone are y'all using? Or does that matter as long as this build of ROM is in use?

Sent from my EVO LTE-LESS using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...