They do not have to do anything honestly. Tmobile has not gained any coverage over sprint, and they are still 13 million customers behind Sprint for 3rd spot. Sprint still has a better phone lineup as well, plus the iPhone. The deal was basically a way for Tmobile not to fall further behind sprint. I do think Sprint goes after USCC with this news, but I believe it will be more so to compete with the Big Two. If you add sprint's coverage with USCC's, you will get coverage closer to ATT. Also Sprint's LTE network would become second largest when you include USCC coverage to Sprint's LTE coverage map.( the blue/green one floating around the net)

• Like 1

I would love to see what the coverage would look like if sprint bought USCC. I think this is the best thing they could do. there coverage would grow in to places they aren't in right now.

Guys, two things. One, we really did not need another thread to discuss this issue, since we already have at least one T-Mobile-MetroPCS thread. Two, USCC's footprint is not as big as you probably think it is. As much as it might benefit me, would Sprint really benefit that much from acquiring USCC's rural coverage in Nebraska, Iowa, etc.?

2gtcia1.gif

http://www.uscellula...sccLicensed.gif

AJ

• Like 1