Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Just want to let you Nola/BR guys know that work is continuing in Lafayette area. Those NV panels being hoisted sure look nice.

We have had several reports of full builds from other members in the sponsor area. There are a few on the 3g accepted map as well.

If you see any please take pictures and post them along with the location.

Sent from my little Note2

I have to say.... and i will say it again. I am extremely happy i stayed with Sprint. There was a time when i was only getting to experience a pretty dismal Wimax when crossing the bridge and on Poydras and Mag by my other side project job location. I was thinking it would be forever before I got to experience LTE and maybe i should just try elsewhere. But Sprint has always been good, not any dropped calls or issues and customer service has always been so helpful! And seeing the map on sensorly how lte was almost there everywhere, i decided ill stay. I am glad i did! I get 4g lte at my work in belle chasse, my other job in new orleans on poydras... I carpool with my dad to work occasionally and on the car ride to the westbank from kenner, i can get 4g almost the entire ride. I was not getting it a week ago, but now i am getting it inside of my gf's house ( was only getting it outside her house) and yesterday same for my parents...i was not getting it on their street in kenner (but could get it on power blvd) and yesterday i was getting it in the house. MAN !!!!

• Like 2

So what's the Hex address of inside your gf's?

If you were an outsider ignorant of wireless networks, someone may think you were trying to pick up his girl using nerdy speak.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

If you were an outsider ignorant of wireless networks, someone may think you were trying to pick up his girl using nerdy speak.

Glad you said something. I wasn't going to touch it but someone needed to.

• Like 2

Lol, the other day I had to read that post twice. First reaction was, damn digi, that's kind of personal. Lol. Glad you said something Robert

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Old record

Sent from HTC Evo 4G

Would always be a first as usually the gf's are looking for my address! Long story but I was named BDK.. Back door king, hold the jokes as it doesn't mean that you gutter minded fools. "everything is going good with your woman then, in swoops digi in the back door and she is gone.

Would always be a first as usually the gf's are looking for my address! Long story but I was named BDK.. Back door king, hold the jokes as it doesn't mean that you gutter minded fools. "everything is going good with your woman then, in swoops digi in the back door and she is gone.

Tapatalk misquote. It grabbed one from my son, of all people. :hee:

• Like 1

This is the Hex fir my rents in kenner will get the gf's tonight

Yes that is the tower on Phoenix at Vets in Kenner. That has been active for awhile now.

And marginal signal at that..

You are going to give people a complex constantly talking about how small their signals are.

• Like 2

Totally off topic... but do we have any rooters here? My old evo 3d i was trying to give it to a friend and get it all set up... its on stock ics 4.0.3 and sense 3.0 and i rooted it and unlocked bootloader. i tried running a JB rom and it now just starts and restarts. and ive tried everything i could to get it back to normal and i dk what else to do .

Totally off topic... but do we have any rooters here? My old evo 3d i was trying to give it to a friend and get it all set up... its on stock ics 4.0.3 and sense 3.0 and i rooted it and unlocked bootloader. i tried running a JB rom and it now just starts and restarts. and ive tried everything i could to get it back to normal and i dk what else to do .

Try the evo 3d forums over at http://www.android central.com I'm sure you can find a guide for unbricking the device plus lots of help from users.

Sent from my Cyano-Mod'd Nex7 using Tapatalk HD