Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Was it a false connection? I will try to check again tomorrow, maybe with a TW rom too.

Has this happened to you before?

We done had someone flying over the river with a strong signal.

And someone flying over houses

<_<

• Like 1

i noticed that most sprint store has LTE coverage! are they trying to have those on to sell more phones and service?

Probably not. I think we are just at the point where there is enough coverage where a good number of stores may be covered. But I know at least one that you can't pick it up in the store. Yet.

i noticed that most sprint store has LTE coverage! are they trying to have those on to sell more phones and service?

Not quite. Our new store here does. But the other two do not, one of them you stand at the door and look at the pretty RRUs in the air.

The one on Manhattan, you need to be standing outside to have a weak connection. That does no good on pushing sales for the phones chained up inside the store lol.

Info here:

http://s4gru.com/ind...0546#entry90546

and recent info here:

http://s4gru.com/ind...__fromsearch__1

I will admit that I post a bit too much at times in the sponsor thread but it just feels like family and all of us in the NOLA/BR area seem to know one another there now.

EDIT: I see bigzeto beat me to it!

• Like 1

Info here:

http://s4gru.com/ind...0546#entry90546

and recent info here:

http://s4gru.com/ind...__fromsearch__1

I will admit that I post a bit too much at times in the sponsor thread but it just feels like family and all of us in the NOLA/BR area seem to know one another there now.

EDIT: I see bigzeto beat me to it!

Can't fault you for it, with all the action going.

Tho it is good to be out here as well because it tempted me to join the fun to find out what yall were talking about when you say it was discussed in the sponsor forums.

Can someone post a pic of a speed test on 4g in the new orleans area? I went to the sprint store on Veterans yesterday and did some speed tests on the Note 2 and S3. They were horribly slow. Like under 1mb. Uploads were really bad also. Is this the speeds everyone is getting?

Can someone post a pic of a speed test on 4g in the new orleans area? I went to the sprint store on Veterans yesterday and did some speed tests on the Note 2 and S3. They were horribly slow. Like under 1mb. Uploads were really bad also. Is this the speeds everyone is getting?

The tower is far from that store, I'm surprised some phone can connect to it, i couldn't get my iPhone to connect when i went to that store. You can find some speedtest in here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yi70ma10klcgn4c/XT65GbGek4 one of the pictures is showing some of the best speed i have gotten but you will rarely get speeds like that, average is 6-12, upload speeds are all over the place some as high as 10 some as low as .50, and ping is usually 80+ (from what i seen on my phone, from different towers in the city)

Speed is highly signal dependent. You can get up to 35 megabit if you are close to the site.

Sent from my little Note2

I am sponsoring a regular member to become an s4gru sponsor member. To be considered you must be in the new orleans market and have actively participated on s4gru in the past. I also ask that you would please try to continue your contribution of participation in our market after you become a s4gru sponsor. Please send me a pm stating that you would like to be considered and I will post here once the person has been selected. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 5

Yes Dem Working very well if i do say so myself. Very glad i stayed with sprint!

I said the same exact thing when I posted on facebook today of a screenshot of the speeds of 15mb down and 5.48mb up while at work.