Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

I follow the acceptance report... when it says updates were done in my area if i donate will i be able to see specifically where the update was done?

After donating, you will have access to interactive maps that point the exact location of all Sprint towers and their acceptance level. Either 3G, 4G, 800... etc. and other cool info

I live on the ouskirts of Rubidoux and noticed I was getting LTE just outside my house as I was leaving for work. It looks like the tower is off of Pioneer Street? I didn't lose LTE signal, until I was halfway up limonite

Theres only 1 4G site accepted in your area so that is probably the site you are connecting to, its near the 91 freeway. The site you mention is near Rubidoux boulevard so pretty close to Pioneer Street.

• Like 1

There's only 1 4G site accepted in your area so that is probably the site you are connecting to, its near the 91 freeway. The site you mention is near Rubidoux boulevard so pretty close to Pioneer Street.

That makes sense. The signal was pretty atrocious. But now within 5 miles from home I have at least 3 separate LTE towers that I can get signal to at least know its there. Awesome

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Edited by eastfamily

The maps are great and I am glad I donated. Is there a way to see when the 3G only sites are slated for a LTE upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, it all depends on backhaul and fiber availability.

I'm stoked that finally in the 92503 area of Riverside they've turned on LTE. I got a decent spends of 5-6mbps. I was at In N out off the 91fwy off Madison and Indiana. Anyone who where is the nearest tower??

There's plenty of sites upgraded in that area but none with LTE. Maybe its in testing.. I encourage you to donate to have more info of where towers are located.

• Like 1

To be able to see LTE tower upgrades you need to donate yes, but how much is the starting price to be able to see cell site upgrades?

Any amount you would like to donate is good.. Donations are good form 6 months :)

To be able to see LTE tower upgrades you need to donate yes, but how much is the starting price to be able to see cell site upgrades?

Normally $5. But then you would want to become premier sponsor to get access to even better information :)

Why does it show certain towers are LTE but I only get 3G?

You might not be in range or LTE signal is weaker than your 3g, phone could have settings set as CDMA only and won't pick up LTE.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Previous rant by member removed.

Just a heads up folks, S4GRU is not a place to complain. There are other places to voice your complaints about Sprint, it's service or lack thereof. Posts will be deleted and if a member continues to rant, they will be placed on suspension.

TS

Any word when the acceptance report will be up? I'm always eager to see it.

Acceptance reports are posted here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3913-network-vision-site-acceptance-report-updates/page-8 and in the sites accepted map.

Please see following thread w/ regards to the schedule of Robert atm: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5778-limited-schedule-through-mid-may/

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having problems with the service here in south ridge Fontana at the crossroads of live oak and walmac and throughout the entire neighborhood. I have an iphone 5 and where the sprint branding is on the status bar it's been showing extended with 1 bar. My calls and texts won't go through. I keep getting call failed and I get voicemails but I never received the call. It's not just my iphone it's on my moms and brothers iPhone 5c as well. This has never happened before so I'm wondering if anyone knows what's happening or if anyone else is experiencing the same problems?

I've been having problems with the service here in south ridge Fontana at the crossroads of live oak and walmac and throughout the entire neighborhood. I have an iphone 5 and where the sprint branding is on the status bar it's been showing extended with 1 bar. My calls and texts won't go through. I keep getting call failed and I get voicemails but I never received the call. It's not just my iphone it's on my moms and brothers iPhone 5c as well. This has never happened before so I'm wondering if anyone knows what's happening or if anyone else is experiencing the same problems?

Seems like Network Vision is still  happening around your area. I can see that most of the towers in Fontana have been upgraded with a few waiting for NV. 

Seems like Network Vision is still happening around your area. I can see that most of the towers in Fontana have been upgraded with a few waiting for NV.

It's weird because there is already LTE emitting from the tower on jurupa and live oak since November of 2013. And the 3G and LTE isn't as good anymore as it was in December-January. It use to be LTE 4-7mbps down and the 3G was 1-2mbps down but now the 3G is back to super slow and I can't even get 1 Mbps on LTE. Maybe they are still working on the tower or something. Hopefully they finish soon because I'm still having the failed calls and texts problem

Went to the sprint store in eastvale off the 15 freeway on limonite and noticed sprint spark on the display phone of the LG g flex. Ran speed tests and it was getting between 15-30mbps down and 2-10mbps up

It's weird because there is already LTE emitting from the tower on jurupa and live oak since November of 2013. And the 3G and LTE isn't as good anymore as it was in December-January. It use to be LTE 4-7mbps down and the 3G was 1-2mbps down but now the 3G is back to super slow and I can't even get 1 Mbps on LTE. Maybe they are still working on the tower or something. Hopefully they finish soon because I'm still having the failed calls and texts problem

Network Vision is an on going process, They might be adjusting towers and doing some other stuff to get better coverage. Also lets remember that 3G services gets turned on in clusters ( a group of upgraded sites at the same time) to avoid interference with other non-nv towers.

I know this is a sprint forum but I love the work done on here to keep the sprint subscribers informed on the improvements taking place in their network. Does anyone know, specifically the administrators, of a T-Mobile forum with similar information(upgrades, LTE rollouts, etc.....) Thank you