Do you use a screen protector with gorilla glass

pyroscott

I took the screen protector off my prime about a month ago, and haven't looked back since~ Not sure if I'll ever use one again, Gorilla glass or not. I haven't put on one my Galaxy player yet either, not sure if I will.

I have a "cellphone condom" for my Evo 4G. Knock on wood, it's done the job for the 22 months I've had the phone.

HTC is making it for the One X... I just hope they do the same for the specs of the Evo 4G LTE:

http://shop.htcpedia.com/htc-one-x-slip-pouch-po-s650.html

If you only cracked the back glass' date=' you could replace it yourself. A few sites sell replacements. You would only need to remove the two small screws at the bottom on the sides of the 30 pin.

here is a video of the process

Dude I have no idea why I didn't think of that. Thanks man!

Sent via Forum Runner on my redsn0w iOS 5.1 iPhone 4 

Stopped using screen protectors since I switched from old resistive touch windows mobile phones to modern capacitive phones with glass.

Overall' date=' I've done well. Never been able to scratch gorilla glass.[/quote']

I don't use protection. But I can attest that sticking a gorilla glass device in a pocket with keys can lead to scratching.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner