Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Robert reported that the site at Channelside should be up and running 4G.. He reported complete

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I went by Channelside recently and did not pick up LTE. I even went right up to the front door of the Tampa Bay Times Forum, nothing there either.

I went by Channelside recently and did not pick up LTE. I even went right up to the front door of the Tampa Bay Times Forum, nothing there either.

Thanks. I thought you had done a drive by lol

Thanks. I thought you had done a drive by lol

I am originally from Detroit so I am very familiar with the term. I was thinking of going out to Orlando today to visit a store. Not sure whether I should expend the energy looking for 4G as from Robert's discussion with the Ericcson tech, it doesn't sound like I would have much of a chance to find anything.

I am originally from Detroit so I am very familiar with the term. I was thinking of going out to Orlando today to visit a store. Not sure whether I should expend the energy looking for 4G as from Robert's discussion with the Ericcson tech, it doesn't sound like I would have much of a chance to find anything.

I'd go ahead and hold off. I think we may be a couple of weeks away from seeing anything. Sucks, but we can pick up the aggressive hunting again soon. In a month, I'll have upgraded the Evo LTE so I can help search.

In a month, I'll have upgraded the Evo LTE so I can help search.

If I had to do it over again I'm not sure I would get the EVO LTE and I'm a hardcore HTC guy..

I wish I could afford to have every phone Sprint makes that interests me.. I really need to start my own website.. Maybe reviews or something. Then then I could haz all Sprints phones.. :ph34r:

I wish I could afford to have every phone Sprint makes that interests me.. I really need to start my own website.. Maybe reviews or something. Then then I could haz all Sprints phones.. :ph34r:

I tried once to get Sprint to give them to me. But no dice. :(

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Well I have noticed my speeds have gotten way worse in the past week. I use to

Get about 1-2 Mbps down and 400-700 up now I'm getting 200- up and down. I hope this happens soon I can't have a phone that only works on WiFi witch I have the S3 and Nexus.

O and I called sprint and they don't now anything the lady told me NV has been done in Tampa Brandon since jun 2012 l.ao

Where are you in Tampa? Brandon? Good to have you on board we need as many as possible in Pinellas and Hillsborough looking for the elusive LTE

Robert reported that the site at Channelside should be up and running 4G.. He reported complete

Robert does have the channel side site as complete but not active I drove out about a month ago to check it out and no lte, on a lighter note my 3G was exceptional. I also have to say 3G in Hernando county brooksville in particular has been hoppin!! I never get less then 1.5mbps and I'm running ehrpd. Also to keep in mind clear wire covers Brooksville with WiMAX I don't know if that has any affect what so ever.

Cheers james

I can't upload these pics but they ate of Ericssons work trucks they have been at my hotel for about 3 weeks now and well be living sometime in the next few days so I would assume we are almost there

Edited by hopeforLTE1
  • Like 1