Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

This weekend was pretty bad as far as service goes, that speedtest I posted was luck, I was on legacy towers I had to walk away then come back a few minutes later to load anything it was terrible bit I had 5 full bars everywhere I went voice and texts were fine just data was terrible. Glad to be back home where I am in a nice area with LTE and fast 3G. Hopefully next year they will have it complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

East Brunswick New Jersey

This weekend was pretty bad as far as service goes, that speedtest I posted was luck, I was on legacy towers I had to walk away then come back a few minutes later to load anything it was terrible bit I had 5 full bars everywhere I went voice and texts were fine just data was terrible. Glad to be back home where I am in a nice area with LTE and fast 3G. Hopefully next year they will have it complete.

East Brunswick the build percentage is only 20 percent complete

A tower in Bradly Beach, 07720 on Main Street and Point Pleasant/Brick 08742, 08724 on Route 88 went live on LTE. Most likely testing, but the speeds were pretty nice. Sadly, not comparable to my sisters AT&T speeds, but oh well. :)

I live in North Wildwood. We have a number of issues here.  The reason you got good voice coverage and text was that the summer population has left. We are at about ten % of the summer population. I can not use my phone for voice at all outside of my house where I have a Airave during the summer. After about September 15 I have good voice coverage Comcast WIFI is pretty good here, and is under used by people. It seems that sprint has upgraded the two towers here. We have on at 1st ave, and one at Taylor and New Jersey Ave. I spoke to executive customer service at Sprint, and while they did not give me a firm date they said that LTE was coming "soon" and they said I should not have a voice or data problem next summer, and I wont need the Airave. I am hoping and Sprint's network map indicates upgrades are coming. I think I might get LTE sometime "soon"

I live in North Wildwood. We have a number of issues here.  The reason you got good voice coverage and text was that the summer population has left. We are at about ten % of the summer population. I can not use my phone for voice at all outside of my house where I have a Airave during the summer. After about September 15 I have good voice coverage Comcast WIFI is pretty good here, and is under used by people. It seems that sprint has upgraded the two towers here. We have on at 1st ave, and one at Taylor and New Jersey Ave. I spoke to executive customer service at Sprint, and while they did not give me a firm date they said that LTE was coming "soon" and they said I should not have a voice or data problem next summer, and I wont need the Airave. I am hoping and Sprint's network map indicates upgrades are coming. I think I might get LTE sometime "soon"

East Brunswick New Jersey 

when will the east brunswick new jersey be done being built out its being built out all around me except for my area

dose anyone know when will East Brunswick will be done being built out

I am not sure why you would ask this question in the first place.  If the info is available, it has been posted.  That is the primary purpose of S4GRU.

Regardless, why would you create a new thread to ask this question outside of the relevant market thread?  Please do not do that.

Threads merged...

AJ

I was driving thru Carteret NJ tonight and I found Sprints LTE. Not sure if it was coming from Staten Island or not but I was impressed. I was streaming 720p Videos from my home Mac perfectly. Please Sprint keep going. LTE not on yet in my area but Carteret next town over so I am crossing my fingers. 

• Like 1

I sensorly mapped Ocean View NJ yesterday. I also spoke to Sprint executive offices because I am due to upgrade, and had to see if I was getting LTE in North Wildwood any time soon, and was going to move to Verizon possibly. They said LTE should be on within three weeks, and told me Ocean View had just gone live. I went to map it and confirm, and it is on. The odd thing though is you have to zoom way in on sensorly to see the coverage.