Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

I live near cherry hill and I see LTE slowing moving toward cherry hill from Philly on Sensorly

This is the result of all the LTE towers coming online along I-95 in Philly...my Note 2 can carry LTE a solid 2 miles into New Jersey from both the Betsy Ross & Walt Whitman Bridges. I can't wait to see purple to start popping up on Sensorly in South Jersey & Delaware; I am getting spoiled by the blanket of LTE that now covers almost all of Philadelphia and immediate N&W suburbs. I have a feeling it will be a lot more consistent across the relatively flat terrain in SNJ/DE.

i had a question will everyone eventually get 800mhz or its only select markets 

i think its only select markets my service on my phone has been going nutts lately and i think i know why lol

Everyone except markets along the Mexico and Canadian borders will get 800.

hello  all i want to know why my signal is fluctuating so wilidly i live in the central new jersey area can someone please give me a answer. it would be appreciated  sincerely daniel

hello all i want to know why my signal is fluctuating so wilidly i live in the central new jersey area can someone please give me a answer. it would be appreciated sincerely daniel

Central jersey is a big area I'm in the northern part of Middlesex county and haven't noticed signal fluctuation but some data interruptions in the past week, it seems every time after I have some sort of data issues the LTE on sensorly has gotten a bigger footprint so I assume there is a lot of NV happening here now!

My signal is getting better and alittle more consitant

Apologize for not answering your earlier question, it's nearly impossible to read every single post on the site (especially when they come it at 10-15 a minute at times).

Yes, NV work can cause signal issues. But most of the time, if you're seeing you signal bouncing around, it's because your phone is connecting to different sites in the area which then give you a different signal level. You can bounce around fairly quickly, giving it the appearance that your signal is freaking out.

yes it has been freaking out and it also went to 5 bars then no service then to roaming then it went back to native coverage i m getting better service where i literally got no service before like at work.

LTE spotted in South Brunswick:

y9rnVZs.png

I was picking up the signal all the way from the Regal Cinema in North Brunswick and immediately knew it was coming from the water tower in South Brunswick. 

Cs7J0dH.jpg

This is also where the screenshot was taken.

I didn't go any farther south but Rt 1 is straight all the way to Princeton from here so the signal must go pretty far.

LTE spotted in South Brunswick:

Posted Image

I was picking up the signal all the way from the Regal Cinema in North Brunswick and immediately knew it was coming from the water tower in South Brunswick.

Posted Image

This is also where the screenshot was taken.

I didn't go any farther south but Rt 1 is straight all the way to Princeton from here so the signal must go pretty far.

That's right by the Mc Ds and burger king
  • Like 1

But for me there is a tower 1.1 miles away so until its fixed I m going to have problems but on the good side I got a lte enabled. Air rave

Does that even make sense? Doesn't the air rave hook into ur broadband Internet, therefore u would have wifi?

LTE is slowly creeping into my town, today I was sitting in the fruit store parking lot waiting for my wife and I see LTE light up no bars the nothing, o, back to 3G, this is of course after activating the actual sim card# that is in my phone, after finding out that was the reason my wife was getting it In other spots I wasn't. These techs must be ninjas cause they seem to be upgrading and I can never find them lol