Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

On 4/16/2018 at 2:38 PM, nexgencpu said:

If they are non-contiguous no choice but to do CA. 

Doesn't San Diego have contiguous on C Block?

2.5 and 800 4x4 happening in San Diego. Spoke to foreman of this site.  This site is not getting Next Gen.  They don't have any 10 port 2.5/800 antenna available. They will have to come back to do the 800 4x4.

C9S51Bz.jpg

YVWKcO8.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2018 at 9:32 AM, bookertdub said:

Fastest speeds I've received yet in the San Diego market on Sprint's network. Over near the Park Hyatt Aviara in CarlsbadIMG_3599.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The San deigo market has improved a ton since a year ago. It they could do that for my home market I would be ecstatic. 

12 hours ago, utiz4321 said:

The San deigo market has improved a ton since a year ago. It they could do that for my home market I would be ecstatic. 

10x10 along with 5x5 plus B41 being helpful in many area in San Diego.  10x10 is holding up pretty well, most area are usable data.  B26 couldn't come sooner, still weak B25 coverage indoors.

2 hours ago, bucdenny said:

10x10 along with 5x5 plus B41 being helpful in many area in San Diego.  10x10 is holding up pretty well, most area are usable data.  B26 couldn't come sooner, still weak B25 coverage indoors.

I have noticed alot of mini macros that have help with the areas I go to. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh hello San Diego .... what do we have here...

s4Hu5lR.jpg

oMLH5cI.png

4x4 MIMO huh!

Lets check with the S9+...

WvLmIMf.jpg

Weird...

Wonder if 3CA is affecting it... (checks pixel 3 CA vs S9+ no CA enabled)

nUSzEez.jpg

jXC8e1T.png

Hmm... i wonder what'll happen if I disable 4x4 B41 MIMO on the S9+...

rDHDsv9.jpg

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom. 

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

records request through the city of san diego...  the city has a master agreement with mobilitie for up to 500 sites.   there should be a 3rd and 4th batch soon, since the 2nd batch isn't even done yet ( I just saw them replace a light pole in pacific beach yesterday, its on the list. )

Just asking...any one know of any work being done in the city of san marcos? 

Edited by alphaalphagamma
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, bookertdub said:

Any word if Band 26 has arrived in the San Diego market yet? I noticed on the Los Angeles market thread there are reports of B26 being live there. Or are we still being held back due to I.B.E Z?

Usually it goes from the outermost  points of the former IBEZ to the innermost areas nearest to the border. So you'll see it pop up all around LA / Irvine / OC and then spread towards SD as time goes on. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like the sign says Lusk and that makes sense since it cuts through their campus in Sorrento Valley. Maybe my eyes and brain are playing tricks on me though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Brad The Beast said:

Any updates on coverage at the San Diego airport? I know the last time I was there it wasn't very good. Also any updates in Pacific Beach? Coverage at my father's place is pretty bad. Better than his Verizon service though.

I was at the airport going and coming from CES in Vegas just a few weeks ago.  Coverage was very good.

What intersection or landmark in  PB is near your father's?

2 minutes ago, pblocal said:

I was at the airport going and coming from CES in Vegas just a few weeks ago.  Coverage was very good.

What intersection or landmark in  PB is near your father's?

Fanuel and Beryl is the closest intersection

First time at the Wild Animal Park (aka the San Diego Zoo the Safari Park) this year and I'm now roaming T-Mobile band #4 near the merry-go-round. Last time I was here Sprint's coverage was not very good until you got to the lion exhibit. It would go into Verizon Roaming 3G which was practically useless. Also to note, the Wild Animal Park now has guest wifi, which is good. Although use a VPN if you do connect to their public WiFi. With Band 4 I was getting about 25Mbps up & download speeds which is very useable.

• Like 1